Post Season

DCURTIS

14 hours ago, sportdude said:

Proud of the Hustl’n Tigers, Bucs and Patriots, (win or lose). 

I will miss the rivalry games between CSAS and Boyd, Grace, ND, and CCS.

it would be a shame if CSAS never played them again. I had the pleasure of witnessing the only three victories over CCS against many losses. Games against Boyd Buc meant time to get physical. Coach Shim always agreed to play the Irish against the Patriots. 

I agree Boyd and CSAS have had some very good games over the years. 

AD......I got off the laptop and didn't really get back to it until today.  Very good Alcoa side....I found no surprises at the game, your team is very organized and very deliberate with the ball.  We had no answer for the speed you possess on the parameter....unfortunately the two fastest guys on our squad were in an arm sling and on crutches.  I am glad our kids pushed to this point, they just had little left and a good team (which you guys are) will often confirm that assessment.  I think you all will do well in M'boro and would be no surprise if you equal your girl's team accomplishment.  Anyways, I just wanted to wish you luck and keep this site updated so I will know how you do.  Best of luck....!

Kazanity

Edited by kazam37

On 5/21/2018 at 10:55 AM, kazam37 said:

AD......I got off the laptop and didn't really get back to it until today.  Very good Alcoa side....I found no surprises at the game, your team is very organized and very deliberate with the ball.  We had no answer for the speed you possess on the parameter....unfortunately the two fastest guys on our squad were in an arm sling and on crutches.  I am glad our kids pushed to this point, they just had little left and a good team (which you guys are) will often confirm that assessment.  I think you all will do well in M'boro and would be no surprise if you equal your girl's team accomplishment.  Anyways, I just wanted to wish you luck and keep this site updated so I will know how you do.  Best of luck....!

Kazanity

Hi Kaz

Sorry, I just got to this. Thank you for the kind words and the good wishes. We felt Oneida was well coached and played with heart. We played them for so many years in the old District, it was like old times. I hope your injuries kids get well with no issues. 

Good luck to Oneida in the future!

Alcoa Dad