Top 5 in 3A

Meeru

19 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

:) Good luck Devils!

Biggest spring and summer work needs to be finding replacements for #40, #23, & #21 on Defense.!

Love knowing a bigger #98 is returning!!!!

The Devils should be very solid again in the 4A class but you never know who will jump up and surprise you .First game is up here in Kingsport against the Indians. That will give NET a first hand look at DB's new staff and see how we get out of the gate towards a repeat.Either way it's about getting ready for the playoffs but getting a win is always a bonus against a school several times your size.I thought both our teams were fortunate against the Indians last year and they will have a lot of talent again this year .From what I hear however,you guys will be even better then last year and that should be a great game when you play DB.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Horn3 said:

Alcoa needs to set sites on Maryville,  being in 3a is like playing against middle school teams.  That's how dominant they have been.   Probably time to move up but why the challenge might be to tough 

The only 4A team that could remotely play with them now is Greeneville.  That would do them no good.  

The only 5A team that could play with them is Knoxville Catholic.  They'll soon be D-II.  

On 5/8/2018 at 1:02 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Offense should be very very good! Coach Nix has some nice players to move around to get the right fit on Defense. I see another small but fast Defense.

PC and Alcoa is going at it in track!! I dont know it alcoa's team is all fb boys like ours but yall got some wheels....Its nice

Edited by FBfan26

On 5/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, howdoitknow said:

The only 4A team that could remotely play with them now is Greeneville.  That would do them no good.  

The only 5A team that could play with them is Knoxville Catholic.  They'll soon be D-II.  

I think Greeneville would win that game 

15 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

PC and Alcoa is going at it in track!! I dont know it alcoa's team is all fb boys like ours but yall got some wheels....Its nice

Thanks FB26. We had 2 football kids running if I'm not mistaken. A couple of more in the field events. How did the PC guys do?

44 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Thanks FB26. We had 2 football kids running if I'm not mistaken. A couple of more in the field events. How did the PC guys do?

Np and aw ok cool. We pulled off and won it with 102 points "State Champs baby". I got to see to the Mr 3a Football and Finalist on the last Leg of the 4×100. Best race of the year.