To All My Dyersburg Buddies...

51 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Congrats Big Dawg. A name change is in order. 

Thanks man. But will forever be purple and white all the way. Good to hear from ya man. Still haven’t heard from the Dyersburg girls yet. Maybe HectorofDyersburg and his sister TrojanTrain are speechless or gone into hibernation until football season. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Trojan said:

Welcome to Dyersburg. You will look much better in Black and Vegas Gold. Should be a good year. Lots of returning starters including a LB with offers from Arkansas , Georgia Tech and Memphis.

Look forward to seeing him play. Come say hi at a game. Can pm you later with contact info if you want. Would like to meet all the Dburg coacht hosers!! Lol!!!

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:39 AM, Solomon said:

He'll always be Bart to me. There's only one Coach Stowe, and it's not him.

I agree, but most of these folks on here didn't have the pleasure of knowing "the original". He was truly one of the great ones that put the kid before the player. My favorite quote of his..."my job is to mold men of character...men of character win you football games."

Just a little side note...when you see Bart, try Drac out to see the response.

Edited by tradertwo

11 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I agree, but most of these folks on here didn't have the pleasure of knowing "the original". He was truly one of the great ones that put the kid before the player. My favorite quote of his..."my job is to mold men of character...men of character win you football games."

Just a little side note...when you see Bart, try Drac out to see the response.

I've not seen Bart is ages. Not even sure he'd recognize me at this point.

It's funny, it's been a long time since I played for him, and other than my dad, there's no one else that's even close to the people whose quotes/sayings run through my head, especially in tough situations.

Side note, I still have a spot on the left side of my neck that tightens up for no reason because he grabbed it one day right after offseason workouts started and it knotted on the spot.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 6:48 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Look forward to seeing him play. Come say hi at a game. Can pm you later with contact info if you want. Would like to meet all the Dburg coacht hosers!! Lol!!!

Did you make it to Milan Dyersburg scrimmage ?  Dyersburg dominated.  28-0 . That Chris Russell is a bad dude.