Grace Christian Franklin Dropping Football

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Croz, look how many years Pickett County manned up with 11 total players and 2 of them girls and played TC, FC,  Watertown, and Gordy.

One year they even had a woman coach. They play on a baseball field. You don't hear them on here bellyaching about young players or low numbers do you? 

Plus they HAD to play Goodpasture, Nashville Christian ( when they had 4 D1 players)  2 years inside our region. Did anyone care about them? So pipe down. 

Brittany Garner was the best looking Coach I've interviewed on the Friday Main Event..... (wait a minute, maybe that was Vic Grider)......;)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:01 PM, BigEdMo said:

No it is not just Butt hurt feelings. I am Sure the boys feelings could grow from a butt kicking and make them better later on. The issue I see Is safety. For 13 and 14 year olds facing 18 year old is a huge difference in size and strength. And not to mention that they have to move up a level with the multiplier is another big jump. The public’s don’t want the privates with them. But now let’s complain because a school is doing it for the safety of their kids and now the public’s want to gripe because they are in a contract for a butt kicking from the public’s. Classic!!!

I was a 13 year old freshman playing against 18 and some 19 yr olds in what would now be 6A division. I survived. Really sounds like adults teaching kids to  run from competition when you should be teaching them life's not fair and you still have to overcome obstacles.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 32hammer said:

I was a 13 year old freshman playing against 18 and some 19 yr olds in what would now be 6A division. I survived. Really sounds like adults teaching kids to  run from competition when you should be teaching them life's not fair and you still have to overcome obstacles.

Yes I guess That’s what you are teaching the kids. Let’s cry because the privates are with the public’s. It’s unfair advantage. Please. Man go back to sleep. Wake up when you start crying about open enrollment schools have an advantage and then there are 12 Golden balls. I played When it was total of 3 divisions so go preach somewhere else that life is not fair. Maybe you bumped your head a little to much in 6a. So again, who is running from completion. 

Edited by BigEdMo

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Yes I guess That’s what you are teaching the kids. Let’s cry because the privates are with the public’s. It’s unfair advantage. Please. Man go back to sleep. Wake up when you start crying about open enrollment schools have an advantage and then there are 12 Golden balls. I played When it was total of 3 divisions so go preach somewhere else that life is not fair. Maybe you bumped your head a little to much in 6a. So again, who is running from completion. 

There was only 3 divisions when I was in HS as well, I meant that the school would be considered 6A now.  As far as my statement, from the information presented, it does appear that the school in question is running from competition during a down cycle of talent. In doing so are not honoring their agreement with other schools and putting them in a difficult situation for scheduling games at the last minute.

Is this incorrect?