1A State Tournament

orngnblk

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Looks like we will get another chance.I hope your right!LOL!

Hey OnB I know our GB boys! Called it!! We wanted Union City bad and they sent them home. We also did it with some Sophomores standing in nicely for Edwards & Caldwell. Caldwell took a 80 something mph fastball to the face in the batter’s box. Thought he would get the base and jogged down to 1st holding his mouth in his hands with blood spewing everywhere. Trainer went to check on him and he tried to wave him off. They had to pull him against his wishes & to add insult to injury ump called it a strike. Apparently he couldn’t get his bat back from the bunt while getting popped! Goes to ER and comes straight back to field for next game after 4 plus hours getting 21 stitches on the outside and inside of his upper and lower lip. One tough kid! On another note reckon CA brings a broom to Riverdale? I had to! We have at least 8 starters on the baseball team that were on the 2015 football team that beat CA in the semis. Just a little trivia!

22 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Hey OnB I know our GB boys! Called it!! We wanted Union City bad and they sent them home. We also did it with some Sophomores standing in nicely for Edwards & Caldwell. Caldwell took a 80 something mph fastball to the face in the batter’s box. Thought he would get the base and jogged down to 1st holding his mouth in his hands with blood spewing everywhere. Trainer went to check on him and he tried to wave him off. They had to pull him against his wishes & to add insult to injury ump called it a strike. Apparently he couldn’t get his bat back from the bunt while getting popped! Goes to ER and comes straight back to field for next game after 4 plus hours getting 21 stitches on the outside and inside of his upper and lower lip. One tough kid! On another note reckon CA brings a broom to Riverdale? I had to! We have at least 8 starters on the baseball team that were on the 2015 football team that beat CA in the semis. Just a little trivia!

NICE!Tough?I reckon so!!!

11 hours ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

He is. He actually played some against Gordonsville. His mother said he will be a DH for the game at 5. 

Thank you for asking about my boy Edwards, He hates not being on that field but his heart is still out there. He is DH  but just cant handle the field with his knee right, After this summer he will be back full swing but gotta take care of a few surgeries first. One with his knee and the other having surgery on both eyes in June. Kee's looked great today in the games and held their heads high and showed Great Sportsmanship. That what the Cherokees are!!! Gotta big games tomorrow and if we played liked today we will be sending Columbia home hopefully. I am live streaming on mu facebook page each game so anyone can follow it. Michelle Bradam-Edwards. Also prayers going out to our only senior Dyllan as he had 21 stitches in his face today after beging hit with an 88 mph pitch. That is one tough kid!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MommaKee24 said:

Thank you for asking about my boy Edwards, He hates not being on that field but his heart is still out there. He is DH  but just cant handle the field with his knee right, After this summer he will be back full swing but gotta take care of a few surgeries first. One with his knee and the other having surgery on both eyes in June. Kee's looked great today in the games and held their heads high and showed Great Sportsmanship. That what the Cherokees are!!! Gotta big games tomorrow and if we played liked today we will be sending Columbia home hopefully. I am live streaming on mu facebook page each game so anyone can follow it. Michelle Bradam-Edwards. Also prayers going out to our only senior Dyllan as he had 21 stitches in his face today after beging hit with an 88 mph pitch. That is one tough kid!!!

I dont do facebook,but could someone please update on here say every 30 mins or so? Will be appreciated@