2018 State Tournament

FreePressPatriot

4 hours ago, FreePressPatriot said:

Signal parent was heard saying that Alcoa had the run of play but their goalie stepped over the line and the Eagles scored on the free kick near the end of the game. 

I have a van load of teens so unfortunately I won't be able to  give match reports for the other games I wanted to watch. 

Go get 'em Hustlin' Tigers. ARRIBA! ARRIBA!

We out shot Signal Mountain 4-1 I think the official stats say. We did not make good on our chances and they did. It was a good match and I and Alcoa have all the respect in the world for Signal Mountain. They are well coached and very hard working. Well played Signal Mountain!

The "A" Classification seems to be working great in East and Middle Tennessee. It looks like it needs some work in the West. Teams getting byes in the Region is not good. 

Go Tornados! 

• Like 1

congrats to all the victors.....should make for sum even greater matchups today......lets see if the Davids of FGA with those mere 170 students can hold ground with the Goliaths of North Red Bank Mountain...and may the Samel L Jackson Riverside Liberal Arts High School of Chattanooga take down Dollywood.....

Pullin for the North Levee Swampbugs of Boyd to defeat the Co-oper's of Luzzianne...Bring that Gold Ball back to Chattanooga Reaction....lookin forward to seein this game...

..may all contestants stay injury free

Booger just sayin :thumb:

25 minutes ago, Booger said:

congrats to all the victors.....should make for sum even greater matchups today......lets see if the Davids of FGA with those mere 170 students can hold ground with the Goliaths of North Red Bank Mountain...and may the Samel L Jackson Riverside Liberal Arts High School of Chattanooga take down Dollywood.....

Pullin for the North Levee Swampbugs of Boyd to defeat the Co-oper's of Luzzianne...Bring that Gold Ball back to Chattanooga Reaction....lookin forward to seein this game...

..may all contestants stay injury free

You realize it takes me about 10 minutes to translate your posts into something I can read, right?

I imagine it takes you about as long to put it in Booger-ese...

43 minutes ago, BigG said:

You realize it takes me about 10 minutes to translate your posts into something I can read, right?

flows off the fingers of Booger like hot lard...

..u just worry bout makin sure G ant wasted the time of Booger this evenin durin the observance of the Presbyterians take down of their neighbors down south of the Music City

1 hour ago, BigG said:

I’ve completely given up on this. I just scroll right through his posts.

In all seriousness, Booger, is it really worth the time it takes you to type this way?

2 hours ago, Lincoln19 said:

In all seriousness, Booger, is it really worth the time it takes you to type this way?

Oh, it is definitely worth my time (don't know if it is worth his, though)!  Ha ha.

6 hours ago, Lincoln19 said:

..... by the time most new T members get pass the Advancved Member Title and obtain the Trainer Title....theyve usually picked up nuff knowledge to cipher out the important stuff Booger passin on......cause Booger nose stuff..... iif ever a time arrives u get thru Trainer and reach T Contender status and the biliity to become bilingual has still aluded u...

....order the Stone.....

Booger just sayin 2avge1.jpg

Edited by Booger