GREENBACK CHEROKEES 2018

cherokean

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Are they in pads yet?

Just shoulder pads until next week. Don’t hold me to it but I believe Tuesday is full pads and full contact. Line play is very encouraging. These big guys are ready for full contact! Who doesn’t like a full motor front line both sides of the ball? I have so much respect for those front line guys and the role they play in the whole scheme of things. They are the reason the skill guys have the opportunity to execute. They are full contact every play and deserve as much credit for their efforts as anyone on the field. The opposite is true when they don’t do their job, lol. It all starts with the line!

38 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Just shoulder pads until next week. Don’t hold me to it but I believe Tuesday is full pads and full contact. Line play is very encouraging. These big guys are ready for full contact! Who doesn’t like a full motor front line both sides of the ball? I have so much respect for those front line guys and the role they play in the whole scheme of things. They are the reason the skill guys have the opportunity to execute. They are full contact every play and deserve as much credit for their efforts as anyone on the field. The opposite is true when they don’t do their job, lol. It all starts with the line!

I hear the 8th grader is Beast and the size of a mountain