White House Football Hall of Fame

On 7/25/2018 at 3:54 PM, Sportsman2 said:

The basketball team at White House a couple years ago started their hall of fame.  It consisted of 3 players and one coach in the entire history of White House basketball.  Hall of fames to me are the best of the best. Obviously first ballot hall of famers need to be the best of the best so i doubt id put 2-3 of each positions in at the same time.... My first ballot hall members...

Coach Jeff Porter

1. Ricky Ladd (RB)

2. Rogers Gaines (OL)

3. Jon Finch (QB)

4. Trent McEwen (WR)

5. Kevin Jackson/Adam Wiss tie (LB)

6. Matt Parker (safety)

7. Chad Broadrick (CB)

8. Josh LOLoup (DE)

9. Cody Sullins (OL)

10. Cory Sullins (OL)

I like this list, but I'd put trox greenwade on there too.  I know he got in trouble and it has kinda tarnished what he did as a player, but man he was good.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Trox was an outstanding QB like u said the off field drama hurts him. He is a HOF but not first ballot. Same with Phillip. Have to separate best of the best when u do a first class. And Phillip was no Ricky Ladd. Wish they would start this. Brings a sense of pride to the program when you honor history like that. 

11 hours ago, Sportsman2 said:

Trox was an outstanding QB like u said the off field drama hurts him. He is a HOF but not first ballot. Same with Phillip. Have to separate best of the best when u do a first class. And Phillip was no Ricky Ladd. Wish they would start this. Brings a sense of pride to the program when you honor history like that. 

Who is your first ballot?