Donovan Stewart’s Division II-AA Spring Top 6

Booger

14 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

I would never take anything away from ND’s win last year. All teams have to play through unfortunate circumstances, but sadly CPA was not fully loaded when they arrived at Vermont Ave.  The same unfortunate circumstance meant CPA was without their clean-up hitter in baseball all this year... 

I believe we might get to see a rematch this year, and we know what has to happen in order for that to take place. If it happens, I hope CPA can give ND a better game than last year. I know all those juniors from last year still remember the sting of that loss. I walked into the room of one of them last week and noticed last year’s scouting report on ND stapled to his wall with some notes scrawled on it. 

Now if Lausanne were to beat Whitehaven again this year, the gold ball should be shipped out right away and all of us mortals should stop dreaming.  Whitehaven is loaded like a Memphis basketball team!  I saw the Lausanne transfer committed to Vandy this week. He seems like a great young man with the right attitude and priorities about getting a quality education as a student athlete. 

And you know your Mr. Football finalist is a special 3 star player...

breadtruck is more likely correct than incorrect......the Irish probly gonna see that stud filled team of Presbyterians again this season...either quarters or semis.....only way it dont happen is if the Irish finish 3 east.....tho not impossible, that would b a very troublin year if it happened

one thing for sure...the middle and east 1's nad 2's have by far the tuffest paths to the big dance....cause there absolutley no competition in that west group except for that co-opin team.....Luzzianne can win that group without ever suitin up a 1st stringer....and once again for 2nd year in a row, they can rest their hosses without play all the way until the semis where they see either u presbyterians or BGA....not sure with all those studs CPA has comin back that Donovan got his 2d piick on the list rite

if west has a 2nd team that can even stay on the field with the middle or easts 3rd....or maybe even east 4th.........maybe kwc can make up a very competitive west 2nd....hes a well informed west guy.......cause Booger dont have a clue who it is

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/29/2018 at 9:41 AM, Booger said:

breadtruck is more likely correct than incorrect......the Irish probly gonna see that stud filled team of Presbyterians again this season...either quarters or semis.....only way it dont happen is if the Irish finish 3 east.....tho not impossible, that would b a very troublin year if it happened

one thing for sure...the middle and east 1's nad 2's have by far the tuffest paths to the big dance....cause there absolutley no competition in that west group except for that co-opin team.....Luzzianne can win that group without ever suitin up a 1st stringer....and once again for 2nd year in a row, they can rest their hosses without play all the way until the semis where they see either u presbyterians or BGA....not sure with all those studs CPA has comin back that Donovan got his 2d piick on the list rite

if west has a 2nd team that can even stay on the field with the middle or easts 3rd....or maybe even east 4th.........maybe kwc can make up a very competitive west 2nd....hes a well informed west guy.......cause Booger dont have a clue who it is

Booger,

Kane committed to Ohio State today. Most predicter types thought he’d go with Alabama. 

The linebacker you actually got to see play last year, Bryce #17, committed to Furman last week.  Following Ingle’s college journey without the stopover in FL :)

Before you get to hossy Boog, take a look at the average score difference between the mighty ND game (28 points) and that of pitiful puny west teams that played Luzianne during the regular season (28-37 points) with most around the same amount you lost by.  So by your logic, most of the west teams of last year would be able to stay not only on the same field as #2, #3, etc, but on the same field as east's #1 team ND.  Now granted, that was last year and you are talking this year, but I still wouldn't get the cart before the horse just yet and puff out too big.  When I see that fishin' photo like you done caught a big un, I know you know.

On 6/25/2018 at 11:36 AM, Booger said:

so what is going on over at Boyd......got word the numbers are real bad

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Saw today Boyd hired a new AD (Tom Brown, former Lee University basketball coach) & 30 minutes later saw that the football coach resigned... interesting timing. 

What’s going on over there? 

On 7/9/2018 at 4:45 PM, chainsaw2 said:

Before you get to hossy Boog, take a look at the average score difference between the mighty ND game (28 points) and that of pitiful puny west teams that played Luzianne during the regular season (28-37 points) with most around the same amount you lost by.  So by your logic, most of the west teams of last year would be able to stay not only on the same field as #2, #3, etc, but on the same field as east's #1 team ND.  Now granted, that was last year and you are talking this year, but I still wouldn't get the cart before the horse just yet and puff out too big.  When I see that fishin' photo like you done caught a big un, I know you know.

those averages dont mean nuttin......how many games was that RB, QB and other starter out last season......cause we know that DE didnt play a down all season......so that just might count for those close games luzianne had......so Boogs logic stands......

they mighta been one other west team that could have even beat Silverdale.....and u thinkin logic says the other west teams were stayin on the field with the Irish......

On 7/9/2018 at 2:00 PM, BreadTruck44 said:

Booger,

Kane committed to Ohio State today. Most predicter types thought he’d go with Alabama. 

The linebacker you actually got to see play last year, Bryce #17, committed to Furman last week.  Following Ingle’s college journey without the stopover in FL :)

the eyes of Booger saw Kane play....hes a good one..pushin into that Tyler Enos category...congrats on his comittment......

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

On 7/9/2018 at 5:55 PM, FootballFan51 said:

Saw today Boyd hired a new AD (Tom Brown, former Lee University basketball coach) & 30 minutes later saw that the football coach resigned... interesting timing. 

What’s going on over there? 

......house cleanin.....appears they gonna refocus sum energy on tryin to get a product back on the gridiron to validate the cost of puttin in that new mucle buildin room and high dollar turf they paid for up at the North Levee Swamp

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Can't argue with someone who only looks thru green colored glasses. Don't think Gray missed a game last year and don't recall the DE scoring any TDs in your game but maybe he did. Just think blanket statements are pretty risky especially when you got smoked by 28-where's that fish?