Donovan Stewart’s Division II-AA Spring Top 6

Booger

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been off the boards most of the offseason, so I guess week 1 is a good time to hop back in. (BTW that’s much better than when they used to have that dumb week 0 thing lol.) As far as this season goes, I think going into it Lausanne has to be considered the favorite based strictly off of past success and returning players. But I don’t think CPA is very far behind, if at all. They are talented, experienced, and well coached which is a recipe for success. It will likely depend on how well Patterson has recovered and if he will still be the same kind of player. For the young man’s sake, I hope he is. Notre Dame obviously will be talented again after making a run to the state title game last season and adding David Carter was a great hire on the defensive side of the ball. I also expect Grace to be improved in Rusty Bradley’s second season. Over here in the west, I think a couple of teams will surprise people across the state. St. George’s had a down season last year, but returns some playmakers and linemen who are now much more experienced. ECS will also be much improved and more comfortable in Rodriguez’s system and I’m guessing they will making a big leap this year. I have them finishing 2nd on the west side. 

On 6/29/2018 at 9:41 AM, Booger said:

breadtruck is more likely correct than incorrect......the Irish probly gonna see that stud filled team of Presbyterians again this season...either quarters or semis.....only way it dont happen is if the Irish finish 3 east.....tho not impossible, that would b a very troublin year if it happened

one thing for sure...the middle and east 1's nad 2's have by far the tuffest paths to the big dance....cause there absolutley no competition in that west group except for that co-opin team.....Luzzianne can win that group without ever suitin up a 1st stringer....and once again for 2nd year in a row, they can rest their hosses without play all the way until the semis where they see either u presbyterians or BGA....not sure with all those studs CPA has comin back that Donovan got his 2d piick on the list rite

if west has a 2nd team that can even stay on the field with the middle or easts 3rd....or maybe even east 4th.........maybe kwc can make up a very competitive west 2nd....hes a well informed west guy.......cause Booger dont have a clue who it is

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

Oh Boog?  Where are you Boog? ECS beats Webb and they were not supposed to stay on the field with them- right?

On 8/21/2018 at 10:16 AM, chainsaw2 said:

Oh Boog?  Where are you Boog? ECS beats Webb and they were not supposed to stay on the field with them- right?

Boog right here......had to skip outta town for a bit to pursue sum cash after last firdays debacle gainst Baylor....ECS did manage to stay on the field with Haslams Petro School of Knoxville.....hard to contain that speedster they have......Booger happy chainsaw got the opportunity to thump his breast......looks like ECS wins it all

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Thanks Boog-  If I knew how I would post a picture of a banty rooster (had to look up how to spell banty) thumpin his big puffed out chest with little bitty legs. Still don't think ECS wins it all and I know you're teasing, but I think a couple of west teams besides Luzianne can win a game or 2 in the playoffs.  Good luck with the game tonight.

1 hour ago, chainsaw2 said:

Thanks Boog-  If I knew how I would post a picture of a banty rooster (had to look up how to spell banty) thumpin his big puffed out chest with little bitty legs. Still don't think ECS wins it all and I know you're teasing, but I think a couple of west teams besides Luzianne can win a game or 2 in the playoffs.  Good luck with the game tonight.

back atcha......should b OK this evenin......surely we turned over all the balls that were allotted for the regular season last week...

Booger just sayin :thumb: