#storkvision 2018 Broadcast Schedule

5 minutes ago, StorkMontgomery said:

Big Shout Out to Blackman, Cookeville, Moore County, Oakland and Riverdale for their support in allowing our Broadcast Team to bring you Friday Night Lights. 

Sponsored by John Jones Real Estate  

John Jones Sells Homes

Storkvision 2018.jpg

Good schedule with the exception of 9/7.  That must be a night you have to get home in a hurry.

55 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Good schedule with the exception of 9/7.  That must be a night you have to get home in a hurry.

I tried to grab another game but  its tough.  Williamson County doesn't allow any broadcasting.

Smyrna and Siegel will not allow us on the grounds.  We try to keep it in the 6A family but its tough.

Appreciate the support.

Edited by StorkMontgomery

12 hours ago, StorkMontgomery said:

I tried to grab another game but  its tough.  Williamson County doesn't allow any broadcasting.

Smyrna and Siegel will not allow us on the grounds.  We try to keep it in the 6A family but its tough.

Appreciate the support.

Thanks for all you do to promote high school football 

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Thanks for all you do to promote high school football 

This will be my 18th season and I enjoy it more now than ever.  My color guy gets a grade from MTSU for helping out with the broadcast and he has learned a lot.  I must give 80% of the credit to my wife her steady hand on the camera makes the broadcast excellent.  She is the engine that makes the train go.  See you this fall.

The Stork

2 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Could you elaborate? 

Sure

Siegel does their own broadcast and Greg Wyant doesn't care for me.

I emailed Smyrna and asked to broadcast a couple of games and all I got was Crickets.  The other schools welcome me with open arms and I appreciate that.  I left Smyrna after the 2008 season because of the way I was treated and went to Blackman up until the end of the 2011 season. 

We made a decision at that time to go on our own and help all the schools in Rutherford County.  The broadcast piece just adds to my 23 years of experience in Wireless Communications.  I have 2 degrees one in PR and one in Advertising so I did my time at the radio station at EKU. 

BTW we will Broadcast 8 Boxing Matchups at the end of July here in Nashville.

It is what it is.

Stork

• Like 1