NCS

thenextone

The Jeff Brothers show is over!

Fact: he's had 7 players good enough for D1 programs and won 1 state championship in 1a. He is a lazy coach and does nothing for his players! I personally know these young men and know these teams. He would have been beaten 10 out of 10 times by any coach in our divisions if they would have had our talent.

For all you Braves fans, he's the Bobby Cox of HS small ball football in Tennessee.

He's losing kids and coaches because he can't communicate. 100% FACT!!!

The 2 best coaches NCS ever had Crosby and Montgomery leaving says it all! Do NOT drink the koolaid NCS is brewing! This program is done! Brothers is done at NCS. If you don't believe me wait until you see the record at the end of this season. 

Prediction: Brothers leaves NCS for the Bellevue High job IF he is lucky enough to get hired by metro.

13 minutes ago, NCSdad23 said:

Fact: he's had 7 players good enough for D1 programs and won 1 state championship in 1a. He is a lazy coach and does nothing for his players! I personally know these young men and know these teams. He would have been beaten 10 out of 10 times by any coach in our divisions if they would have had our talent.

For all you Braves fans, he's the Bobby Cox of HS small ball football in Tennessee.

The 2 best coaches NCS ever had Crosby and Montgomery leaving says it all! Do NOT drink the koolaid NCS is brewing! This program is done! Brothers is done at NCS. If you don't believe me wait until you see the record at the end of this season. 

Prediction: Brothers leaves NCS for the Bellevue High job IF he is lucky enough to get hired by metro.

Wow that's crazy but it wont be the Bellevue job lol. They already have a coach.

2 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Wow that's crazy but it wont be the Bellevue job lol. They already have a coach.

Brothers is the most arrogant person I've ever met. The kids, parents and the coaches I mentioned are leaving because Brothers has a "JEFF" complex. The school needs to change its name to JBA. 

Mark my words... "The NCS football run is over." Brothers is too lazy to coach his way out of this!

Attn all Div 2a coaches: Load the box, rush every down. Line can't hold, can't throw and can't run = DONE!

8 hours ago, NCSdad23 said:

When did Montgomery leave and where did he go?

Montgomery left a year ago. He walked away from coaching altogether. He and Brothers high school buddies/teammates had it out during school. Montgomery resigned on the spot mid week just before the end of the 2016 school year. In part because nothing was being done for the kids as well as a luandry list of other coaching differences. Brothers took over this past year as the OC. Absolutely horrible  predictable play calling. Zero adjustments after halftime. Crosby left 2 years ago and so went the weight program. New DC this past year absolutely clueless on the field and even worse in the weight room. 

Brothers loves being thought of as this wonderful coach and mentor. He's well read and does deliver good pregame speaches but he will not lift a finger for the kids that layed it down for him. This is all spot on. Nothing more true has ever been said on the T.

22 minutes ago, NCSdad23 said:

Montgomery left a year ago. He walked away from coaching altogether. He and Brothers high school buddies/teammates had it out during school. Montgomery resigned on the spot mid week just before the end of the 2016 school year. In part because nothing was being done for the kids as well as a luandry list of other coaching differences. Brothers took over this past year as the OC. Absolutely horrible  predictable play calling. Zero adjustments after halftime. Crosby left 2 years ago and so went the weight program. New DC this past year absolutely clueless on the field and even worse in the weight room. 

Brothers loves being thought of as this wonderful coach and mentor. He's well read and does deliver good pregame speaches but he will not lift a finger for the kids that layed it down for him. This is all spot on. Nothing more true has ever been said on the T.

Do you mind posting your name and identifying yourself as the person who is bashing Coach Brothers on here?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, howdoitknow said:

I've actually done so on numerous occasions on here.  Then again my purpose for getting on here is not to run down and attack coaches.  

How is NCSdad running down a coach or bashing a coach if what he is saying is true. Montgomery was the reason all the talent came to NCS. 

What is happening at NCS is just like what happened at JPII when Brothers was there. 

There is a reason an all region lineman and back to back years both starting RB have bailed on that guy.