NCS

thenextone

3 minutes ago, OrangeEagle said:

How is NCSdad running down a coach or bashing a coach if what he is saying is true. Montgomery was the reason all the talent came to NCS. 

What is happening at NCS is just like what happened at JPII when Brothers was there. 

There is a reason an all region lineman and back to back years both starting RB have bailed on that guy. 

Who was the all region lineman that left?  I don’t remember that.

12 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

10-4 good luck to the Eagles in 2018 and good luck to coach Brothers.  

Sir, I was personally told in a meeting by Brothers that "it was not his job to help promote any player he's ever coached on his teams to college football coaches." He will not do a thing for them.

Parents, If you have a son or daughter who aspires to play college sports you do not want this guy as their AD. 

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, thenextone said:

Looks like NCS is losing Myers to Oakland. Doesn't look to good for the eagles losing there mr football finalist RB. Thoughts? 

Oakland is one of the top programs in the State regardless of classification.  Not sure a RB transferring to Oakland from NCS is an indictment on any wrong doings at NCS.  I assume one would get more college exposure at Oakland vs NCS.  You posed the question, so what are your thoughts on why the kid wants to transfer?

56 minutes ago, 17NCS said:

Oakland is one of the top programs in the State regardless of classification.  Not sure a RB transferring to Oakland from NCS is an indictment on any wrong doings at NCS.  I assume one would get more college exposure at Oakland vs NCS.  You posed the question, so what are your thoughts on why the kid wants to transfer?

Honestly I figured it had to do with college exposure like you said. Probably get more looks playing for a bigger school and more competitive division. 

2 hours ago, OrangeEagle said:

I do know the family and yes I do know why he isnt there. As I said, people should be asking Brothers about this

How could Brothers have anything to do with Lawless not being at UT right now?  It seems like Jeff is being given way too much power in the eyes of some.