NCS

thenextone

It will take more than a handful.  Even if that was a BIG handful, they still need a coaching staff.  You cant win with talent if you dont know what to do with it.  2015 aint happening again. There aint a Bituli or McGraw coming through the locker room door. There is another big measuring stick game on Friday. I predict a running clock.

Hahaha! 61 - 14!  And now for his next act, the coach is making a bid for the funny farm! He was interviewed and said (referring to bringing the butt whooping team down from MO last week), "We could go undefeated if we wanted to, but we like to challenge ourselves."  Get out the white coats and get the rubber room ready!  What? Undefeated? He's been beaten like a dead horse by two teams in his own district, and won by three against a team that NCS destroyed last year.

Brother's said at the beginning of the year, "This years team has much better senior leadership than last years team." Classy move, putting down kids and really doing a great job of building their confidence for life! As a bonafied, first rate high school football coach, who does that? Well, the broadcasters talked several times about him losing players, in particular Xavier, and how this team is lacking leadership compared to last years team. No disrespect on my part to this year's seniors. I'm quoting the broadcasters.

Keep on diggin that hole coach. I've got an extra shovel when you wear yours out!