2018 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree Schedule

Southtowner

10 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Lmao that’s funny. You honestly think Sequatchie would be scared to play y’all? Y’all won in a jamboree lol who gives a crap about a jamboree. Jamboree you don’t show anything at all. Especially when you play 4 teams that are here

I happened to catch this jamboree. Whitwell dominated Sequatchie in every single phase without even throwing a pass. If they hadn’t pulled their starters out on the third possession it would have 21-0 in a quarter (that they started on defense)....jamboree or not sometimes you can tell when one team is just flat out better than another. And that was the case last night. 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Whitwell was the best team on the field last night. If they stay healthy they will be a hard team for anybody to handle.  

Whitwell has a good team again this year. I would say 8-2 for the season. I think depth is their main weakness. Someone said they had 17 or 18 seniors. If that's true that's half the team graduating. Gonna need a few more kids to come out next season.

5 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

I happened to catch this jamboree. Whitwell dominated Sequatchie in every single phase without even throwing a pass. If they hadn’t pulled their starters out on the third possession it would have 21-0 in a quarter (that they started on defense)....jamboree or not sometimes you can tell when one team is just flat out better than another. And that was the case last night. 

Like I said before it’s just a jamboree. We ain’t worried about it, don’t count so Sequatchie could care less If whitwell won 40-0 in a jamboree. Like I said before Sequatchie never does good in a jamboree, never have, we always look sluggish and teams usually move the ball good on us. 

6 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Whitwell has a good team again this year. I would say 8-2 for the season. I think depth is their main weakness. Someone said they had 17 or 18 seniors. If that's true that's half the team graduating. Gonna need a few more kids to come out next season.

Depth will be fine. have 14 Srs. Two starters didnt play Last night, QB/LB and WR/CB. Young kids filled in nicely. 8-2 regular season would be a little disappointing to be honest. Like many have said, this is a big SR class that has to get it done this year. 

2 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Like I said before it’s just a jamboree. We ain’t worried about it, don’t count so Sequatchie could care less If whitwell won 40-0 in a jamboree. Like I said before Sequatchie never does good in a jamboree, never have, we always look sluggish and teams usually move the ball good on us. 

Sequatchie is in trouble next week if they dont play better. Jamboree or not, I would take issue if my team came out and looked like they didnt care . Thats an issue that has to get fixed. OL has to get tougher to beat SP. Hicks is a good back, but if he gets hit at the LOS every play it wont matter. 

4 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

So scrimmages "count" but jamborees don't?? You can't have it both ways(lol)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Sequatchie is in trouble next week if they dont play better. Jamboree or not, I would take issue if my team came out and looked like they didnt care . Thats an issue that has to get fixed. OL has to get tougher to beat SP. Hicks is a good back, but if he gets hit at the LOS every play it wont matter. 

Well you just worry about your team, and not Sequatchie. We still have players that will start that didn’t play last night, so we will be fine. Just worry about whitwell. 

1 minute ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Yes sir.  Good luck this season. Whitwell is going to be ok. Maybe Sequatchie will as well. 

You know whitwell will be good, especially with the Schedule you guys have, what 2 maybe 3 tough games. Well 2 just sp and Trousdale. You just gotta stay healthy or you guys will be in trouble imo. Good luck though, there’s 4 good teams in the valley Marion, south Pitt, whitwell and Bledsoe lol