Greenback Vs Grace 2018

32hammer

After a couple of my cousins who have kids on the GB team kept asking me to watch the 2017 game, last night I finally had a chance. All I can say is I am really looking forward to the 2018 version of this game circled by pick up trucks . May be the most fun game in 1A next year.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 32hammer said:

After a couple of my cousins who have kids on the GB team kept asking me to watch the 2017 game, last night I finally had a chance. All I can say is I am really looking forward to the 2018 version of this game circled by pick up trucks . May be the most fun game in 1A next year.

I hope i never see last years again!LOL.This years is going to be a dandy i promise you.I cant wait to see Gilbert run the ball again kid is squatting over 600 pounds!He will make them count against the Rams this year.Also picked up a nice size in coming Eigth grader who will start 6'4 265,and a Jr from Seymour another good size kid plays LBer and RB,will give Breeden some good rest and Keep Hanley from playing so much on D.If we can stay healthy and focused we will be hard to handle.Looking forward to the season.Hammer if you come down (its a thursday game) if your cousins dont have room we will!

If we make the semis against South Pitt that will be the best game in 1A this year. It was last year!

Edited by orngnblk

I was watching it but flipping back and forth on the net between 2-3 other games that night and missed a lot of the game. I'm going to go back and watch it on Diamond Clear. 2018's game will be on Rivalry Thursday's site/TV(September 20th). I'll definitely be watching it! :)   

Edited by TheOgre78

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I hope i never see last years again!LOL.This years is going to be a dandy i promise you.I cant wait to see Gilbert run the ball again kid is squatting over 600 pounds!He will make them count against the Rams this year.Also picked up a nice size in coming Eigth grader who will start 6'4 265,and a Jr from Seymour another good size kid plays LBer and RB,will give Breeden some good rest and Keep Hanley from playing so much on D.If we can stay healthy and focused we will be hard to handle.Looking forward to the season.Hammer if you come down (its a thursday game) if your cousins dont have room we will!

If we make the semis against South Pitt that will be the best game in 1A this year. It was last year!

Unless something strange happens I'll be there. Look forward to seeing you.  The GB kids I know have this one circled in red! I'll buy you a burger either at the game or at the corner afterwards. I'll tell you my favorite GB/Vonore game story.

Heard you guys may get a couple more transfers from another Blount County school. Did that fall through?

1 minute ago, 32hammer said:

Unless something strange happens I'll be there. Look forward to seeing you.  The GB kids I know have this one circled in red! I'll buy you a burger either at the game or at the corner afterwards. I'll tell you my favorite GB/Vonore game story.

Heard you guys may get a couple more transfers from another Blount County school. Did that fall through?

I have been out of the loop lately but will see what i can find out.I played in alot of those Vonore games.lol

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I have been out of the loop lately but will see what i can find out.I played in alot of those Vonore games.lol

was it 85- or 86 when the big fight broke out and they didn't finish the game? It was a Halloween game and our school played the night before.

36 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

was it 85- or 86 when the big fight broke out and they didn't finish the game? It was a Halloween game and our school played the night before.

86,i was a Freshmen.That was a mess!They threatened to ban us from the playoffs for three years if it happened again,good thing it didnt or 87 woudnt have happened.:blush:

Edited by orngnblk

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

More transfers? LMBO.. Geeze... A kid came all the way to Greenback from Seymour? He’s looking for one of those rings I guess. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

16 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback won’t have a game closer than 21 points this season through at least the quarterfinals.  Just calling it like I see it. 

them viper handlin baptist from over in Karns will keep it closer than 21 with that air rade.......thinkin its probly gonna b them cherokees only regular season loss 2 years in a row

Booger just sayin :blink:

Edited by Booger