3A Region 4 2018

Classless

2 hours ago, putnamcountyfan said:

You either don't keep up with the local schools, seniors leaving, return players, coaching changes or your just bias, Either way this list is wrong. 

Oh GREAT ONE please enlighten me!!!!  I know Smith lost their big play makers, Upperman is switching philosophies, Sqatch should not have a huge change, York is returning 90% of starters so now explain your picks. 

1 minute ago, option76 said:

Oh GREAT ONE please enlighten me!!!!  I know Smith lost their big play makers, Upperman is switching philosophies, Sqatch should not have a huge change, York is returning 90% of starters so now explain your picks. 

I’d have upperman or sequatchie at 2

On 7/18/2018 at 12:26 PM, option76 said:

Smith did lose the playmakers, York will still be tough, Upperman owns sequatchie every year except for the undefeated season (congrats to them) and i would not be so sure the Upperman is changing philosophy.  

7 minutes ago, putnamcountyfan said:

Smith did lose the playmakers, York will still be tough, Upperman owns sequatchie every year except for the undefeated season (congrats to them) and i would not be so sure the Upperman is changing philosophy.  

Really enjoyed the atmosphere and experience in Sequatchie in the '16 playoffs. If Alcoa makes it to the Semis, would be cool to get to experience a playoff game at Upperman or York. I have fiends from UM, so I'll have a slightly vested interest in the region