Peabody Golden Tide

Nobody seems to be talking about Peabody. But from what I am hearing Peabody are loaded with running backs and have good QB. It all depends on the line this year. If the line steps up and gets better each week. Peabody will be a out for anyone this year! Good Luck ! I can not hardly wait for the season to start. There is nothing like High School Sports!

Edited by JungleJim125

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, JungleJim125 said:

Nobody seems to be talking about Peabody. But from what I am hearing Peabody are loaded with running backs and have good QB. It all depends on the line this year. If the line steps up and gets better each week. Peabody will be a out for anyone this year! Good Luck ! I can not hardly wait for the season to start. There is nothing like High School Sports!

Not sure where that’s coming from. Peabody has one of the top teams in the west in 2A. They should be good the next several years. They could easily be in Cookeville this season. Peabody, Union City, Waverly, Adamsville, and Columbia Academy  are the likely front runners. 

Peabody lost the key that drives their car... I’m not sure how much of a contender they will be now honestly. Peabody still has a lot of talent on their team but when your main guy is “out indefinitely” that throws a wrench in their plans without a doubt. I’m so glad to hear he is okay & expected to make a full recovery. Praying for him & his family.