Heritage Mountaineers 2018

On 7/23/2018 at 1:08 AM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Heritage you will be scrimmaging Oak Ridge at Blankenship Field in the Ridge this Friday ( July 27 ). Your freshmen play at 6pm with the varsity to follow. Free admission and parking, Concessions will be sold if you don't stop at Big Ed's and eat in or carry out before the game.

Good luck to you all. RWR!

Free admission this year? I will definitely partake in some Big Ed’s. Look forward to this trip every other year. Good luck to you guys as well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bounder said:

But we'll have to run the cows and deer off the field up to "The Ship".  But at least you can't make it any worse than it is now. 

Whenever they decide to put down the new turf, are you going to have a memorial service for the crown on the field? That's one of the biggest crowns I've ever seen on a field before. Haha

1 hour ago, bounder said:

Ahhh but the crown is our 12th man! But yeah it is quite large, you can almost see over it to see the other sidelines. Been one of our greatest "secret" weapons for a bunch of years, the 1940"s I think.

I remember standing on the sidelines and not being able to see Oak Ridges players from the waist down. Lol

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:08 AM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Heritage you will be scrimmaging Oak Ridge at Blankenship Field in the Ridge this Friday ( July 27 ). Your freshmen play at 6pm with the varsity to follow. Free admission and parking, Concessions will be sold if you don't stop at Big Ed's and eat in or carry out before the game.

Good luck to you all. RWR!

HELP SPREAD THE WORD....

This Friday scrimmage of Oak Ridge vs Heritage will now start at 7pm with the Freshmen teams. The Varsity will take over and play until 9:30.

Still free parking, admission and concessions will be sold.

30 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

HELP SPREAD THE WORD....

This Friday scrimmage of Oak Ridge vs Heritage will now start at 7pm with the Freshmen teams. The Varsity will take over and play until 9:30.

Still free parking, admission and concessions will be sold.

The big question now is how late does Big Ed's stay open if the game is to 9:30.

iggugg.jpg