12 Questions in 3A for 2018

32hammer

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Question 13:

How large of an impact will Bryce Wallace's addition have on the Giles County football team and could they be a sleeper to knock off Pearl-Cohn this season?  

Great question. PC is loaded with talent, but they were last year as well. What did Giles lose to graduation compared to what PC lost (Parker, Page, etc)?  How good is Wallace?

8 hours ago, 32hammer said:

Great question. PC is loaded with talent, but they were last year as well. What did Giles lose to graduation compared to what PC lost (Parker, Page, etc)?  How good is Wallace?

Between Pearl-Cohn, Giles County, Stratford, and East Nashville the whole Region 5-3A will be stacked.  

13 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Between Pearl-Cohn, Giles County, Stratford, and East Nashville the whole Region 5-3A will be stacked.  

Can you give me a little  information on why you feel 5-3A will be stacked? I don't know a lot about the region but last year PC beat Stratford and East by 40 points each and beat Giles by 22.

Have those other teams improved that much? I understanding getting a quality QB helps Giles, but the D still gave up 49 to PC.

From an ousiders perspective it looks like PC and a possible one score game with  the new QB infused Giles and then a huge gap between them and the rest of the region.

Not saying you're wrong, just curious

9 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Can you give me a little  information on why you feel 5-3A will be stacked? I don't know a lot about the region but last year PC beat Stratford and East by 40 points each and beat Giles by 22.

Have those other teams improved that much? I understanding getting a quality QB helps Giles, but the D still gave up 49 to PC.

From an ousiders perspective it looks like PC and a possible one score game with  the new QB infused Giles and then a huge gap between them and the rest of the region.

Not saying you're wrong, just curious

Wallace was the QB at Marshall County the last three years.  They've went to the 4A semifinals the last two years.  His older brother is the offensive coordinator at GCHS where he led them to a 4A championship in 2009.  Their game against Pearl was a 35-27 contest in the 4th quarter last year before the Firebirds stretched it late.  

Stratford and East are just wild cards to me.  Last year Stratford got a lot better and even made a few additions to their roster right before the playoffs.  They played Giles County and Fairview both very close at the end of the year.  East Nashville has a ton of talent.  If they can put it all together at the right time they can beat anyone.  

It will be a tough Region.  

43 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m putting everyone on notice now... Milan will mercy rule their way thru 3A this year and take no prisoners. Covington won’t stop us, the PC Thunder chickens don’t want it. And especially those soccer van driving sissy girls from Alcoee!!  :)

Who hacked your account...lol

On 7/20/2018 at 4:59 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m putting everyone on notice now... Milan will mercy rule their way thru 3A this year and take no prisoners. Covington won’t stop us, the PC Thunder chickens don’t want it. And especially those soccer van driving sissy girls from Alcoee!!  :)

Yeah!!!:grin: You make us Goons Proud!!!