Boom! 1st time EVER that TN has 4 Fargo AA In the same division

durdon

Cody Chittum 

Trae McDaniel 

Noah Horst 

Coopee Flynn

All four have now become cadet Fargo All Americans

First time ever in TN history we have had 4 All Americans in the same division at Fargo! 

All four have been training together at BoomRanch Fargo training  camp with Daniel Dennis and Shane Turner 

TN only has 5 Cadets competing in Fargo this year and 4 of the 5 AA!!  Just incredible but also just incredibly sad that TN only had 5 cadets and 5 TN Juniors competing at Fargo.  Just Imagine if TN had brought a big crew up here.. 

Edited by durdon
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, durdon said:

Cody Chittum 

Trae McDaniel 

Noah Horst 

Coopee Flynn

All four have now become cadet Fargo All Americans

First time ever in TN history we have had 4 All Americans in the same division at Fargo! 

All four have been training together at BoomRanch Fargo training  camp with Daniel Dennis and Shane Turner 

TN only has 5 Cadets competing in Fargo this year and 4 of the 5 AA!!  Just incredible but also just incredibly sad that TN only had 5 cadets 5 TN competing at Fargo.  Just Imagine if TN had brought a big crew up here.. 

I fully agree that Tennessee should have more kids compete at Fargo.  I have been shocked for years that kids say they want to compete in college but they will not challenge themselves against the best kids in the country.  Tennessee should have 20-25 kids compete at Fargo between Juniors and Cadets

14 hours ago, cbg said:

I fully agree that Tennessee should have more kids compete at Fargo.  I have been shocked for years that kids say they want to compete in college but they will not challenge themselves against the best kids in the country.  Tennessee should have 20-25 kids compete at Fargo between Juniors and Cadets

Also have to remember we have a few that will only compete in one style, not both. I know two for sure that are only wrestling Greco on Wednesday.

8 hours ago, Rasslinking said:

Trae McDaniel got big, wrestling 113 lbs and all. Mr. Durdon must have had a long day. Seems like a lot of these AA are from 1 place. Kudos

Opps I fixed Traes weight..  and yeah Cody, cooper and Trae all trained together for the last 8 weeks at BoomRanch Fargo Training camp with Daniel Dennis and Shane Turner.  Noah trained with them the last 5 days before we all left for Fargo.