2018 Season

TeeterTot

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Osage said:

Wasn't Nicklin Hames the setter for that K2 team? 

The big Station Camp kid committed to Ole Miss not long ago. Congrats to them, and good luck to all teams headed to Murfreesboro next week!

Nicklin was 2 years ago, she didn't play club last season. Kailey set for that team last year and will this year again (most likely).

Edited by maiseyvol

really excited that 2 teams made the AAA tournament for the first time.  Other than that, it's the same teams year in and year out.   Has anyone seen DB play?   I haven't seen a few of these teams play but will be shocked if Siegel and Brentwood don't play for the championship.  Wish the Mississippi State kid was healthy for Siegel, would make a big difference.    

A quick note about Siegel. The loss of MaKenzie Jordan had a huge impact on that team. Their main weapon is now Julia Wheeler, a hard hitting Tennessee Tech commit. Junior Sophia Bossong (committed to UT Chattanooga) is the District MVP and an elite setter. However, last night’s win against Cleveland exposed the back row as a weak spot for that team. Hopefully Siegel can play well enough to get Shawn Robinson a crack at a championship in his last season as HC.

On a somber note, a very nice local family suffered a tragic loss: https://www.dnj.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/10/10/providence-christian-marley-mccauley-volleyball-mom-tracy-mccauley-ovarian-cancer/1595082002/