• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

GoWarriors

Happy Valley Lady Warriors 2018

Simply put this team has a tremendous chance to win the Regional title and get to Gatlinburg and see what happens. In my 6 years of watching middle school basketball this is an elite defensive team with length at all 5 positions. This was on display at the Blountville camp in June where they went 7-1 including and 11 point win over Holston. The 2016 team made it to the semi finals in state before losing by 2 to eventual champion Wartburg. This group is longer and better. Gonna be a fun year at HV. My prediction for the conference is 1. Happy Valley 2. Hampton 3. Chuckey Doak 4. Johnson County

Big shout out to the Lady Warriors who beat Holston, Hampton, and Mary Hughes in the final en route to the Championship of the Blountville tip off tournament.

Don't always score for 4 quarters. T.A. Dugger put us in a funk I think. Time will tell when the regionals get here though. Is Hampton not in the regionals with us any more ?

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, Htowndawgs said:

Not as elite as once thought?

Elite enough to go to the Regional Tournament and beat Rogersville 43-23, Sullivan North 36-9, and Holston in the title game 27-25 :thumb:

14 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

GoWarriors how good is Mosheim?

They have decent guard play and solid depth and average size. Not an elite team by any means but pretty solid.

2 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

They have decent guard play and solid depth and average size. Not an elite team by any means but pretty solid.

Thanks, the Meigs Middle girls play them today, just wondering what to expect.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Thanks, the Meigs Middle girls play them today, just wondering what to expect.

You will have to let me know how it goes. Best of luck to you guys

10 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

You will have to let me know how it goes. Best of luck to you guys

Well we won but it wasn’t pretty. I guess a win is a win. Good luck to you guys.

11 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Well we won but it wasn’t pretty. I guess a win is a win. Good luck to you guys.

Mosheim has a way of doing that.  They played Holston to a 2 point game which is impressive.  We play Robertsville Wednesday do you know anything about them?

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

Mosheim has a way of doing that.  They played Holston to a 2 point game which is impressive.  We play Robertsville Wednesday do you know anything about them?

We were up by 15 at the half, just mad a lot of mistakes in the second half, and got in a little foul trouble. Sorry I didn’t know anything about Robertsville.