Happy Valley Lady Warriors 2018

Simply put this team has a tremendous chance to win the Regional title and get to Gatlinburg and see what happens. In my 6 years of watching middle school basketball this is an elite defensive team with length at all 5 positions. This was on display at the Blountville camp in June where they went 7-1 including and 11 point win over Holston. The 2016 team made it to the semi finals in state before losing by 2 to eventual champion Wartburg. This group is longer and better. Gonna be a fun year at HV. My prediction for the conference is 1. Happy Valley 2. Hampton 3. Chuckey Doak 4. Johnson County

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

Mosheim has a way of doing that.  They played Holston to a 2 point game which is impressive.  We play Robertsville Wednesday do you know anything about them?

We were up by 15 at the half, just mad a lot of mistakes in the second half, and got in a little foul trouble. Sorry I didn’t know anything about Robertsville.