Never too early...AAA Predictions

Gr8bballfan

10 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

That Houston game will be a good one! If you think oak ridge is losing by 10 plus points play the lottery lol! I’m just saying man

I agree with your Oak Ridge comment. Bradley fans love their Bearettes and think they are the best in the world. They forget Oak Ridge has Paige.

By the way, this was not a slam at Bradley. All fans should think their team is the best.

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I agree with your Oak Ridge comment. Bradley fans love their Bearettes and think they are the best in the world. They forget Oak Ridge has Paige.

By the way, this was not a slam at Bradley. All fans should think their team is the best.

We have not forgotten that you have a Bearette as the OR coach. She put us out of the final four a couple years ago (as you well know). 

Edited by FootballFan51

13 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

2 great games in was, expect 2 more great ones tomorrow. Predictions :Bradley central over Lebanon 53-43 with clutch free throws deciding the game, oak ridge over science hill 48-41. Bradley over oak ridge 58-45, Houston over Riverdale 60-57. 

So you think Lebanon is better than Oak Ridge?  :roflol:
Lebanon lost by more than 20 points each to three teams who aren't in Murfreesboro, and lost to Bearden by 20 points who got put out yesterday.