Never too early...AAA Predictions

Gr8bballfan

Bradley gets the win.  They outplayed Lebanon for 2 minutes of that game.   It just happened to be the final 2 minutes of the game.    I don't think either team made a FG in final 3-4 minutes.  Lebanon just didn't have an answer when they got down.  Walker had 3 huge blocks at the end.     Tough loss for the Lebanon team.   But that is why BC has won so many games throughout the years.  They never quit and they executed on D when it counted.  

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Bradley gets the win.  They outplayed Lebanon for 2 minutes of that game.   It just happened to be the final 2 minutes of the game.    I don't think either team made a FG in final 3-4 minutes.  Lebanon just didn't have an answer when they got down.  Walker had 3 huge blocks at the end.     Tough loss for the Lebanon team.   But that is why BC has won so many games throughout the years.  They never quit and they executed on D when it counted.  

It hurt Bradley that sophomore PG Jamryn Blair picked up 2 fouls early in 1st quarter & didn’t return until 2nd half. Our backup is really quick too, but not quite the offensive threat.

Blair played about half the game & still led team in scoring with 9. Had 2-3 huge baskets when Lebanon got up by 6 early in 3rd. 

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

It hurt Bradley that sophomore PG Jamryn Blair picked up 2 fouls early in 1st quarter & didn’t return until 2nd half. Our backup is really quick too, but not quite the offensive threat.

Blair played about half the game & still led team in scoring with 9. Had 2-3 huge baskets when Lebanon got up by 6 early in 3rd. 

Blair is a great player.   I thought she was BC's best player the 4 times I watched them play this year.  But I did laugh when you said she led team in scoring with 9 pts.   I still can't believe the halftime score. 

38 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Blair is a great player.   I thought she was BC's best player the 4 times I watched them play this year.  But I did laugh when you said she led team in scoring with 9 pts.   I still can't believe the halftime score. 

She was the high scorer for the game too. I wasn’t sure earlier so I just said team. Here is Chattanooga.com article on game 

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2019/3/7/386037/Bradley-Shrugs-Off-Horrendous-Shooting.aspx

41 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I believe Blair’s biggest offer is Jacksonville State, as of now, but I’d be surprised if she didn’t pick up more good ones this summer. She had a huge steal in the 4th quarter too. 

Edited by FootballFan51
  • Like 1

Can't pull for Bradley or Lebanon . Both teams get the best players from around every year . Bradley gets Hamilton Co best and Lebanon gets AAU players . Schools that do it right have bid disadvantage . Of course Riverdale has been getting best for years . Just my thing .

2 hours ago, summit said:

Can't pull for Bradley or Lebanon . Both teams get the best players from around every year . Bradley gets Hamilton Co best and Lebanon gets AAU players . Schools that do it right have bid disadvantage . Of course Riverdale has been getting best for years . Just my thing .

Sounds like your a little bitter that your team doesn’t get good players.  Great Players want to play for Great Teams.  Bradley’s Coach and Lebanon’s Coach are some of the best around.  They coach their kids hard and prepare them to play at the next level.  Why wouldn’t a good player want to play for these programs?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1