Never too early...AAA Predictions

Gr8bballfan

5 hours ago, Gr8bballfan said:

My original Top 10 before the season began.  I did miss Oak Ridge but picking 5 out of the 8 is not bad.  The talk in Murfreesboro was the the state tournament game was played between Riverdale and Houston.  No doubt it was great game but it wasn’t the championship.  The gold ball was not handed out that night. The Bearettes were down in both the semis and the finals but never gave up.  It has been said that offense wins games but defense wins championships.  I am definitely a believer after watching this gritty Bearette team.  Well done!

Yes. Outside of Oak Ridge, you really nailed it. Great job! 

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

Good post... Stone is very good, but unfortunately only two teams can make it from Region 3 & Region 4. 

The losers in these Sectional games are most likely the two best teams out in most years... 

I said that because I watched both teams play my Meigs Lady Tigers, we played Bradley at their place back in the summer and played Oak Ridge at home the first game of the season. I thought those two teams were very close, and on a neutral floor it could go ether way. I haven’t seen Stone play but it seems you can throw them in there to.

On 3/9/2019 at 7:56 PM, Bearettesalltheway said:

Th ats Why they made top 8 in state right?

...in the tournament of basketball you need things to go your way and they went their way for sure..but no they finished 3rd in the regular season in runner up in the district so like I said they arent the best team in their district. This district had 3 teams that could have made it to the state but only 2 can make it. They werent the odd one out. Great season