Never too early...AAA Predictions

Gr8bballfan

• 1 month later...

Now that we are deep into the season this list has changed allot. Until Maryville loses they're number 1 imo. Granted they have had a relatively weak schedule. I'd put McMinn county in top 10 over Lebanon. Imo it's Maryville till they lose then the e defending champs, then bradl ey at number 3. They haven't lost to anybody in top 10 in tennessee yet, except stone once, away. Then I'd put Houston 4th then stone 5th. Bearden, houston, Arlington, east ham then McMinn 10th

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2018 at 8:21 AM, bballinformer said:

a sub state team YES...BUT you have to look at the body of work of how they got there...They lost 4 of their last 6 games the closest won being 6 points. Their 2 wins one came against an on and off wilson central team who scored 25 point I think in that game, I would call that off. The other win came against the other district that is far more inferior than this district. All 4 teams in the Region came from this district so...They also went 1-5 against the 2 teams (Mt Juliet and Beech who also return the core members from last years teams MJ sophs and JRs BEECH JRs and SRs I believe) I have picked over them, that one win was a 2 point victory at home vs MJ...the other games against MJ 4,6,8 point losses respectively, BUT they took two 10 point and a 30 point drumming by beech last year...I never just spit things off without having an idea of why I say them, 1-5 against 2 teams in your own district which is why I said they wouldnt win the district this year. DEFINITELY not the 6th best team in AAA. If they come out and win the district I will be the first to tell you great pick!! Just dont see that happening.

Also team camps mean dont mean much. Most of the best players dont play or they arent playing hard because they dont want to get hurt for AAU season. 

Can you please just say... "GCPioneer, you were right once again."

Lebanon is headed to the state tournament!!!!!