William blount host lenior city week 1

6 hours ago, Justpruitt27 said:

Thoughts?

I thought earlier LC would be one of three games they could win and still do but it may be a much tougher task than I originally thought. It's hard to find out much about out of town teams since the Knoxville News Sentinel went to the dogs. The only thing that paper is good for now is to put in the corner for the dog to pee on.

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

FEMA, The Salvation Army, Nat'l Guard,NOAA, NTSB, EPA, Red Cross, Antifa, Richard Simmons, Rainbow Coalition, Hells Angels, Civil Air Patrol, Ham Radio Operators, Chuck Norris, Doctors Without Borders, Syria's White Helmets, Thai Seal teams, Sierra Club, Sea Sheperd's, French Foreign Legion, Buford Pusser and The Donald all standing by to help out should Hurricane Shad create devastation on the Pride of Lenoir City Football Team. Send your financial pledge to The "Shaddered Dreams" Foundation.

This might be your best post yet. I’m dyin :roflolk:

Edited by rebelwoman87

On 8/4/2018 at 7:19 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I thought earlier LC would be one of three games they could win and still do but it may be a much tougher task than I originally thought. It's hard to find out much about out of town teams since the Knoxville News Sentinel went to the dogs. The only thing that paper is good for now is to put in the corner for the dog to pee on.

Barney,

Lenoir City returns a lot of starters from last year's surprise team that made the playoffs. The most surprising thing was how they played almost the entire season without their stud qb and still won games. He went down in the WB game in week 1 and didn't play the rest of the season. He killed us last year and he is back too. I read that Lenoir City is expected to win 7 or 8 games this year, and that seems about right to me. They have to be the favorite right now. My guess is Lenoir City wins by 3 touchdowns.

Edited by TheGuvna

5 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

Barney,

Lenoir City returns a lot of starters from last year's surprise team that made the playoffs. The most surprising thing was how they played almost the entire season without their stud qb and still won games. He went down in the WB game in week 1 and didn't play the rest of the season. He killed us last year and he is back too. I read that Lenoir City is expected to win 7 or 8 games this year, and that seems about right to me. They have to be the favorite right now. My guess is Lenoir City wins by 3 touchdowns.

I take your word for it Guvna. You seem to know more about LC than I do plus you have seen them also before. That was the game last year WB took a bus trip down 321 through the twilight zone and never came back even to this day. I'm surprised no one has ever went looking for them.

6 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

Barney,

Travis Cozart is helping coach now and he has really made those kids believe they can win.That guy has changed his life around and is one heck of a motivator!He coaches my nephew in the city league and i was blown away by his attitude and just his love for this game.I do think his addition to the team makes a difference.I still wouldnt be surprised if WB pulls off a win tho.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Travis Cozart is helping coach now and he has really made those kids believe they can win.That guy has changed his life around and is one heck of a motivator!He coaches my nephew in the city league and i was blown away by his attitude and just his love for this game.I do think his addition to the team makes a difference.I still wouldnt be surprised if WB pulls off a win tho.

TC has done a great job with the city league team!! He has great love and passion for the game and kids!!! However he is not coaching HS sports this year.

48 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Serious question. You say you wouldn't be surprised if WB pulls off a win. The Guvna is seeing the potential of LC having a chance at 8 wins. I called Madame Cleo down in Haiti she double checked the tarot cards, scattered the chicken bones 3 different times, lit 3 black candles and went into a trance, consulted the ouiji spirit board that spelled out D-O-O-m. Nothing. Please explain your theory. I WANT to believe in your powers as I've heard YOU taught Uri Geller how to bend spoons with your mind.

Spoon bending is easy predicting William Blount wins is not.Just have a feeling.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1