William blount host lenior city week 1

8 hours ago, Shadroach said:

I called Madame Cleo down in Haiti she double checked the tarot cards, scattered the chicken bones 3 different times, lit 3 black candles and went into a trance, consulted the ouiji spirit board that spelled out D-O-O-m. Nothing. Please explain your theory. I WANT to believe in your powers as I've heard YOU taught Uri Geller how to bend spoons with your mind.

Sr eye down't know if'un this iz ennythang like thait......Butt one Sundee evnun eye taked momma out tha Alcoee Hiway two Laikmont bye Maddum Rennay's two look att a ole LTD convurrtibull.......We then caim baick down bye Lee's Chickin Hawse and she scattered chickin boans att leest 8-9 times whiles't goin thru a 10 peace famlee box all bye herself.....She then looked upp att tha food board agin and deesided she wainted anuther gizard box and bit thru a few spoons wif her teef.....:hungry:

13 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Sr eye down't know if'un this iz ennythang like thait......Butt one Sundee evnun eye taked momma out tha Alcoee Hiway two Laikmont bye Maddum Rennay's two look att a ole LTD convurrtibull.......We then caim baick down bye Lee's Chickin Hawse and she scattered chickin boans att leest 8-9 times whiles't goin thru a 10 peace famlee box all bye herself.....She then looked upp att tha food board agin and deesided she wainted anuther gizard box and bit thru a few spoons wif her teef.....:hungry:

Hits tru.  Tha wuz a ole LTD convurrtibull own Alcoee Hiway inn tha  Laikmont airy bye Maddum Rennay's

2lsxjqh.png

Edited by Red Rebels

5 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

OK. Shadroach accidentally used psilocybin mushrooms on his pizza instead of Shadtaki mushrooms and had a vision.

I saw WB winning the State Championship! The bad part of the trip was I couldn't decide who to take to the exquisite grand affair of our banquet. These are the choices I was given. (Yes, Some are no longer on this earth. Bare with me its a parallel dimension) After YOU read YOU MUST make your choices by listing the alphabet by your choices name!

A Edith Bunker or B Aunt Bea

C June Cleaver orD Jane Jetson

E Betty White or F Rue McClanahan

G Vicki Valencourt or H Kelly Bundy

I Nikki Haley or J Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K "Mama Cass" Elliot or L LuLu Roman

M Rosie O'Donnel N Roseanne Barr

O Maude or P Miss Hathaway

Q Ellie May Clampett or R Daisy Duke

S Laverne or T Shirley

U Ginger or V Maryanne

W Lily Munster or X Morticia Addams

Y Wilma or Z Betty

at the end of the dream FestusBgov was at the event with Aileen Wournos. Many tough decisions to be made but forge through GovNation and I'll see you at the Banquet!

(you may use google without fear of penalty. Its not illegal like cutting the tag off'n your matress)

It hurts my feelings that I’m not a choice. 

Well I got my Murphy Fair Magazine and noticed Lenior City Coach didn't send in any info about the 2018 team so I can only go on hearsay about this ballgame. If the Wampler's are returning a majority of their players I might have to say they have the upperhand but I hope I'm wrong.  Hopefully I will be able to live stream this game while I'm at Catholic that evening.