William blount host lenior city week 1

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

No I sure didn't. The person that told me usually hears from all the good connections so I really didn't ask anymore. They were the one that volunteered that info when I mentioned Cozart wasn't there any longer. Not surprising because Bill seems to move around like a checker. Great coach if there ever was one and I'm sure he sure helped out a lot last year.

Ok, just thought that was a weird time to leave. 2 weeks before the season starts. So, I figured something happened. We can never have nice things for long lol.

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Bill seems to move around like a checker. Great coach if there ever was one and I'm sure he sure helped out a lot last year.

I think the biggest reason for their upswing last year

9 hours ago, moonie said:

Maybe waiting for WB to call. 

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That call should have been made many moons ago moonie!

100% correct!

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

If Bill goes to WB in 1988, the landscape in Blount county really changes . The perfect type of coach for a school like WB.

14 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well I heard Satterfield wasn't with the Wampler's anymore as of a week ago so that would have a bearing on this game as well or at least to me. I do know having him aboard last year helped them come out of nowhere. Still will be a good game and lots of good food on the grill.

24ex4wl.jpg

I agree .

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Hoping the Braintrust at WB is watching the weather. Looks like severe weather for Friday night. Rain is one thing lightning is a whole different critter. The coaches at Harriman and Kingston are on their game no pun intended. They've moved their game to Thursday night where the weather guessers predict a clear night. No reason LC and WB can't do the same unless both coaches would find it a relief not to have to play this Friday thinking another week of practice is going to help. Harriman & Kingston fired up and ready to lock horns. I'm thinking WB & LC coaches will be sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings Thursday night after agreeing a make up game will be the plan if either team makes the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure they got the game programs back from the printers today so they might not have a choice.

2448t53.jpg

• Like 1