William blount host lenior city week 1

10 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

It surely could have been much worse... if you are WB a 14 -3 is respectable...I think they have more than 2 or 3 wins in them based off that . Of course it is a Jamboree and it is very vanilla, But I am hopeful for  the gov and crew to have a little or maybe a lot to cheer for this year. Good people 

It will be a really rough year. The defense is still unable to stop anybody, and the offense has struggled to generate points in all of the scrimmages, 7 on 7s, and the jamboree. No offense plus no defense equals a lot of lopsided losses.

7 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

It will be a really rough year. The defense is still unable to stop anybody, and the offense has struggled to generate points in all of the scrimmages, 7 on 7s, and the jamboree. No offense plus no defense equals a lot of lopsided losses.

I looked for you last night. We were hoping you’d sit with us. 

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Didnt GB take a knee inside the 10?Could have been worse on the Govs but the 1A team showed class.GB has alot of work to do on the D!

Actually, GB did not take a knee originally at a time when they should have. They tried to score again (long pass) with less than 30 seconds on the clock but it was incomplete. They still tried one more time —were penalized and THEN they took a knee.  And they WERE NOT inside the 10.  Just keepin’ it real.

-Gary Stinnett

Very impressed with the Cherokees, lots of talent.  Will be surprised if they don’t end up winning it again!

Edited by GovMan

13 minutes ago, GovMan said:

Actually, GB did not take a knee originally at a time when they should have. They tried to score again (long pass) with less than 30 seconds on the clock but it was incomplete. They still tried one more time —were penalized and THEN they took a knee.  And they WERE NOT inside the 10.  Just keepin’ it real.

-Gary Stinnett

Very impressed with the Cherokees, lots of talent.  Will be surprised if they don’t end up winning it again!

Much respect to you GM you always have the facts!Thank you.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Much respect to you GM you always have the facts!Thank you.

Hey OB ... don’t get me wrong.  It’s not Greenbacks job to “take a knee” it is WB’s job to stop them.  I can also understand why both Coach & Boys might want to “go the extra mile” against WB.  Plus it’s jamboree and I know team’s are still fine tuning, so you want to practice stuff.  

6 hours ago, GovMan said:

-Gary Stinnett

Thats kind of like going for 2 in a no defend extra point isnt it? 

L. T. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shadroach said:

Well said. In a jamboree with limited time to run your packages you aren't interested in the scoreboard, showing mercy or being "classy". This is the last time to sharpen the sword before the battle begins. Its up to Shadnar Lodbrok to yell SHIELD WALL!!!

I’m hearing LC looked really bad in their jamboree last night.