Class AAA Region 6

Beagle

12 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

We have had some of the same problems for the most part. We have ALOT of young guys getting PT even freshman but it seem we really have it figured out now. After playing startford and how east struggled with them I feel alot better with our chances against East. We got Cordova in memphis this week then we go to war lol. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way and especially against ravenwood. I love when the smaller schools bring the wood to the 6a schools. 

Thanks and good luck to you guys as well. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Question what happen to sycamore? I remember they use to be big and dominate for the most part back in the day

I'm not extremely familiar with Sycamore's past but we've been playing them for a few years now in region. They're usually pretty sound on defense and are always very tough and physical. I think their offense is the reason they aren't more of a force. It's super plain and simple. They just run right at you all night. That's okay if you have the personnel but I think they'd be better served to mix it up and throw the ball more. Just my opinion. They always play us tough either way. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Question what happen to sycamore? I remember they use to be big and dominate for the most part back in the day

You got to go all the way back to 05 0r 06 since the won more than 8 games in a season. They went 9 and 4 and lost to Pearl both times. Once by 7 and once by 16. Swarm is right they've always been tough with a stout D.

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, Swarm said:

I'm not extremely familiar with Sycamore's past but we've been playing them for a few years now in region. They're usually pretty sound on defense and are always very tough and physical. I think their offense is the reason they aren't more of a force. It's super plain and simple. They just run right at you all night. That's okay if you have the personnel but I think they'd be better served to mix it up and throw the ball more. Just my opinion. They always play us tough either way. 

Sycamore also hasn't had a traditional throwing QB that can sling it for a while, but the line and RBs have been solid, so they've relied on those strengths

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Sycamore and Camden square off this week to determine who's #2 & #3 in the region. If it were in Pleasant View I'd go watch this one. Gonna be a hard hitting, smashmouth, phone booth type game. 

Bout time to make a playoff post 5vs6. Region 5 is set! We on fall break and it's a bye week for everybody but Giles. Next week is a tune up for the playoffs.

Edited by FBfan26

4 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Bout time to make a playoff post 5vs6. Region 5 is set! We on fall break and it's a bye week for everybody but Giles. Next week is a tune up for the playoffs.

Afraid it ain't gonna be pretty for R6 this year Fbfan lol. 

Although it sounds like Giles Co's in the middle of a situation where they may not even be in the playoffs. If that's the case and we play WC and Camden plays Stratford, I think R6 may pull 2 wins out of the first round. After that we'll host East in a game that I think will be a really good one. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Afraid it ain't gonna be pretty for R6 this year Fbfan lol. 

Although it sounds like Giles Co's in the middle of a situation where they may not even be in the playoffs. If that's the case and we play WC and Camden plays Stratford, I think R6 may pull 2 wins out of the first round. After that we'll host East in a game that I think will be a really good one. 

I'm curious to see who the player is. The Qb? Oan I wonder how that goes. If Giles beat startford it would be 3 teams with 1 district win. East Nashville next week or the week after next get a few players who hasn't played all season and who be Eligible"They dont think we know lol"  If yall end up playing WC yall would beat race them. Camden and Stratford would be a good match up depending on who shows up.

18 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I'm curious to see who the player is. The Qb? Oan I wonder how that goes. If Giles beat startford it would be 3 teams with 1 district win. East Nashville next week or the week after next get a few players who hasn't played all season and who be Eligible"They dont think we know lol"  If yall end up playing WC yall would beat race them. Camden and Stratford would be a good match up depending on who shows up.

Giles had to forfeit 5 games. So I'm pretty sure they are out 

If I understand correctly Giles is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs due to Whites Creek technically having a head to head victory over them.  

First round should be-

Cheatham County @ Pearl Cohn 

Whites Creek @ Fairview 

Sycamore @ East Nashville 

Stratford @ Camden  

40 minutes ago, Swarm said:

If I understand correctly Giles is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs due to Whites Creek technically having a head to head victory over them.  

First round should be-

Cheatham County @ Pearl Cohn 

Whites Creek @ Fairview 

Sycamore @ East Nashville 

Stratford @ Camden  

CC our head coach old stomping grounds lol