Mairvul goes ovur two Fox Loan-Us

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Why dont you come take em off big boy. Ill be on row 19 seat A friday night.

There are kids at Maryville from wb and hhs no one has ever denied that. But they were not recruited but if that soothes your blistered butt you are certainly free to think it. " The programs" that they come from are in the crapper and it seems as if the "leadership" of these places are doing nothing to correct it. Your displacement of who is at fault is ridiculous. Lmao

Winning sells itself. The good programs like Maryville, Alcoa, Fulton, Catholic et.al. do it above board. They’re under too much scrutiny to that any chances. 

3 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

You said you would be on row 19 seat ! I think you meant to say that you use Row 19 seats A through F. I could hear you breathing through your mouth the entire first quarter!!

Lol. You seem to misunderstand ROW 19 , A , B ,C ,D. 

Ill be there tonight as well why dont you come introduce yourself instead of listening to me breathe.  You dont have it in you though do ya?   Lmao

Just keep running it and it will get shut.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:19 PM, JohnnyLawrence said:

You ain’t gonna do nothin but sit down and shut up.

Lol...yep we know how that one went.

On 8/27/2018 at 8:46 AM, rebelsrecruit said:

I figured you would still be there since its probably too much work for you to get up from ALL 4 seats!!! Do you have to pay property tax on all that space you take up in the stadium?

Why dont you bring your boy compton with you...theres plenty of room. 

Edited by GREYRIDERx