South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County

SCPRIDE30

10 hours ago, sportman said:

To early for this and may not actually give a score. Two good team's by early prediction's is all we really have to go by for now.  But,both will show up and give us a show for sure.

Exactly, I’ve yet to see a SP team not show up and give it their all! This will be a good test for our boys and after it’s over it will show what needs to be worked on offensively and defensively. 

I hope it’s a great game to go watch. It will be interesting to say the least! Honestly I think this team will surprise some people this year. They are a tough bunch of young men!

This will be an extremely tough game for this group of young men to win. I would say this will be one of the toughest games to win all season. I remember thinking last season after our game that Sequatchie would likely be a pretty loaded team this season. I haven’t backed off that thought. I won’t make a prediction on this game except I hope we stay injury free and improve by playing a good 3A team week 1. 

9 hours ago, Sequatchie said:

The bank gave away just short of 500 Hot Dogs and the drinks had be refilled twice and still ran out! 

You also have to remember you can get alot of people out when your giving away food. 

I'm sure alot of people there come to the game's but some I'm sure were there for a free supper. Believe me,I've seen it so may times down here. 

24 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This will be an extremely tough game for this group of young men to win. I would say this will be one of the toughest games to win all season. I remember thinking last season after our game that Sequatchie would likely be a pretty loaded team this season. I haven’t backed off that thought. I won’t make a prediction on this game except I hope we stay injury free and improve by playing a good 3A team week 1. 

Y’all will do good against us both teams are pretty good, I expect a close game 

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

You also have to remember you can get alot of people out when your giving away food. 

I'm sure alot of people there come to the game's but some I'm sure were there for a free supper. Believe me,I've seen it so may times down here. 

Sequatchie co people loves there football here. We can be a 1-9 team and the stands still be packed where you have a team like whitwell who was terrible a few years ago and have 30 people in the stands. Sequatchie co is a different place when it comes to there sports 

2 minutes ago, Indian said:

Hopefully Seq can make a game of it next Friday.

Take your crap somewhere else. Ain’t no one on here buying it. Also I haven’t seen one SP fan say this would be anything but a very tough game. That stuff might work with Bledsoe, but not with us. I saw your team tonight.  You have a monsterous line on both sides and a FB that looks like a college defensive end. Sequatchie County has a good football team.