South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County

SCPRIDE30

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Someone give us some more details about the game. I listened in the radio. I just couldn’t sit out in the rain as sick as I’ve been this week. Proud of the Pirates tonight. That’s a good win over an older, more experienced team. 

I wish I would of been as smart as you! Was a good win for the Pirates! 

Impressive win for the young guns tonight’s. Biggest takeaway was no turnovers. It’s bound to happen with wet ball on a few snaps but seem to minimize the damage pretty well. Defensively this team could be as good if not even better than last year. Obviously the gameplan was to control Raulston and make someone else beat you. Glad to see some younger guys step up that haven’t had a lot of varsity experience. Looking at scores tonight seems pirates could have their hands full versus several opponents in the coming weeks

16 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

Impressive win for the young guns tonight’s. Biggest takeaway was no turnovers. It’s bound to happen with wet ball on a few snaps but seem to minimize the damage pretty well. Defensively this team could be as good if not even better than last year. Obviously the gameplan was to control Raulston and make someone else beat you. Glad to see some younger guys step up that haven’t had a lot of varsity experience. Looking at scores tonight seems pirates could have their hands full versus several opponents in the coming weeks

Goodpasture and Lipscomb are no pushovers

29 minutes ago, wingman10 said:

Good win for the Pirates. Rain was an advantage for the Pirates. 

None of us understand this logic. I understand Sequatchie was huge and pretty much ran straight ahead. SP had more speed. It was slowed down big time in horrible conditions is what I was told. SP also ran some spread stuff and Sequatchie didn’t.  Sorry, but a team that runs straight ahead like they do is at an advantage over a smaller, quicker team like SP when it floods like it did tonight. 

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

None of us understand this logic. I understand Sequatchie was huge and pretty much ran straight ahead. SP had more speed. It was slowed down big time in horrible conditions is what I was told. SP also ran some spread stuff and Sequatchie didn’t.  Sorry, but a team that runs straight ahead like they do is at an advantage over a smaller, quicker team like SP when it floods like it did tonight. 

Seq is just soft like I’ve been saying.