9 hours ago, SportsNut68 said:

When is it? What time do they start?

Friday August 10th. 6.PM. middle schools. Varsitys start at 7:30

6:00-7- Middle School Jamboree

7:30- Sweetwater vs. Polk County

7:50- Meigs County vs Loudon

8:10- McMinn Central vs Sequoyah

8:30- McMinn Central vs Tellico Plains

The jamboree will inlcude middle school competition at 6 p.m. and the high school portion of the jamboree at 7:30 p.m. There will be a middle school and the high school punt, pass, kick and 40-time competition between the middle school and high school sessions.

The middle school session will feature Central vs. Madisonville, Sweetwater vs. Polk and Central vs. Tellico Plains. The high school session will feature Sweetwater vs Polk, Meigs vs. Loudon, Central vs. Sequoyah and Central vs. Tellico Plains.

I didn't realize McMinn still had a football team after last years dismal performance. The closest game McMinn had was against Sequoyah in 2017. Time for McMinn to put their rally caps on and bring home the win.... Just kidding, McMinn needs to prepare for another disappointing year. 

Go Meigs!

1 hour ago, Sharktooth said:

I didn't realize McMinn still had a football team after last years dismal performance. The closest game McMinn had was against Sequoyah in 2017. Time for McMinn to put their rally caps on and bring home the win.... Just kidding, McMinn needs to prepare for another disappointing year. 

Go Meigs!

May be another rough year. Tellico beat them 30-20 in a scrimmage I was told.

• 4 weeks later...