Boyd Buc @ Whitwell Tigers

The school needs to get a handle on the football program bc like PirateTom said, it has tanked. I saw where there number's are down from last year and last year's team was as bad a team I have ever seen BB have. We at SP know first hand how a program can go if you don't have the right coach in place.  Our number's were down under 20 a few year's ago before Grider came back and I'm so thankful he's back. But. this thread is on Whitwell and BB and basically it's really however many point's Whitwell's staff will let them score. 

6 hours ago, sportman said:

The school needs to get a handle on the football program bc like PirateTom said, it has tanked. I saw where there number's are down from last year and last year's team was as bad a team I have ever seen BB have. We at SP know first hand how a program can go if you don't have the right coach in place.  Our number's were down under 20 a few year's ago before Grider came back and I'm so thankful he's back. But. this thread is on Whitwell and BB and basically it's really however many point's Whitwell's staff will let them score. 

We know too. 3 years ago BB had one of the toughest teams in the state. With the money they spent on facilities the past couple years you would think they would really go after a high profile coach. With that being said it's a running clock to start the 2nd half more than likely.

10 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

We know too. 3 years ago BB had one of the toughest teams in the state. With the money they spent on facilities the past couple years you would think they would really go after a high profile coach. With that being said it's a running clock to start the 2nd half more than likely.

BB hasn't been the same since Tyner beat them in the 2nd round in 2015. They were ranked #1 and were picked to win the state. The next year they lost in the 1st round to H2O-town and last year was the "pits". Don't know what happened to the program but some of it related to Division 2. Whitwell big and probably mercy in 3rd qtr.