BIGBOYFOOTBALL

31 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

WUTS GOOD JOCK UH I MEAN GREYRIDER!! MAYBE PA WILL COME AND SEE SINCERE BURN THAT TURF TO THE ENDZONE!  DON'T GET MAAD.. JUST LOOK AT THE SCORE AND YOU WILL BE FINE..:motorbike:

#LOP

Now here I was extending an olive branch and trying to start off on a positive note ... I tried , sincerely I did. 

37 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

WUTS UP WILDCAT WILLIE! WHAT YAL GOT THIS SEASON. PLAYOFFS OR REBUILDING?

As usual the Wildcats are loaded with skill players and inexperienced/small in the lines. Jordan Graham is finally a senior and we have high hopes for him but he might be out of position as a slot receiver instead of a true RB. I trust the coaches so I am not worried. We have a beast in Jeremy Mitchell on defense. Murphy Fair has him  preseason all state as a DL but he is more of a LB/Safety. Our QB is a senior but this is his first season starting. A talented runner but has several WRs at his disposal. I have read we have good DBs but not a lot of depth. Our kicking game is a complete rebuilding job but I am not worried since we are a great soccer city and they always find a few to come out for football.

Basically, it is the same every year in the Ridge, will the OL/DL improve as the season rolls along. I always feel sorry for the linemen having to live up to this pressure. My guess is the Wildcats will be ready for a playoff run. The regular season is loaded up front with 6A Hardin County, Kingsport DB and Farragut. The last game is against Fulton who has 24 seniors with talent. In the playoffs if we get there we have the possibility of facing Soddy, Rhea County, Knox. West, Fulton (again) and Catholic.

No matter what happens, I am just glad we kick off the season Thursday, Aug 16 against Hardin Valley on TV. That means I will be able to watch the game on my laptop while sitting in my recliner here in Hixson. FYI, HVA was 5 - 5 last year but those five losses were by a combined 10 points. We beat them by one.

Time for me to put my Willie The Wildcat costume on and Roll Wildcats Roll.

Oh, Hamilton County Department of Education hired a former Oak Ridge player to a job as (I THINK) Special Ed Director. Garfield Adams was a stud for the Wildcats and has a son they should also be special. Not sure where is playing but have heard it is a Ooltewah. 

RWR! Best of luck to all the teams playing BIGBOYFOOTBALL in the Chattanooga area. 

35 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

As usual the Wildcats are loaded with skill players and inexperienced/small in the lines. Jordan Graham is finally a senior and we have high hopes for him but he might be out of position as a slot receiver instead of a true RB. I trust the coaches so I am not worried. We have a beast in Jeremy Mitchell on defense. Murphy Fair has him  preseason all state as a DL but he is more of a LB/Safety. Our QB is a senior but this is his first season starting. A talented runner but has several WRs at his disposal. I have read we have good DBs but not a lot of depth. Our kicking game is a complete rebuilding job but I am not worried since we are a great soccer city and they always find a few to come out for football.

Basically, it is the same every year in the Ridge, will the OL/DL improve as the season rolls along. I always feel sorry for the linemen having to live up to this pressure. My guess is the Wildcats will be ready for a playoff run. The regular season is loaded up front with 6A Hardin County, Kingsport DB and Farragut. The last game is against Fulton who has 24 seniors with talent. In the playoffs if we get there we have the possibility of facing Soddy, Rhea County, Knox. West, Fulton (again) and Catholic.

No matter what happens, I am just glad we kick off the season Thursday, Aug 16 against Hardin Valley on TV. That means I will be able to watch the game on my laptop while sitting in my recliner here in Hixson. FYI, HVA was 5 - 5 last year but those five losses were by a combined 10 points. We beat them by one.

Time for me to put my Willie The Wildcat costume on and Roll Wildcats Roll.

Oh, Hamilton County Department of Education hired a former Oak Ridge player to a job as (I THINK) Special Ed Director. Garfield Adams was a stud for the Wildcats and has a son they should also be special. Not sure where is playing but have heard it is a Ooltewah. 

RWR! Best of luck to all the teams playing BIGBOYFOOTBALL in the Chattanooga area. 

Your very much right about Jordan Graham, he is out of position very badly.  Last year in the scrimmage against Maryville he had a handful of good runs against us and this year not only has your coach hid him at a receiver position but changed his number as well.  Gaddis has taken a sure bet 2,000 yard rusher and blended him into the rest of the team like a chameleon.  That is totally crazy, the waterboy had more yards running out onto the field with the water bottles than the team had in last weeks scrimmage.

2 hours ago, hohmaster said:

Other than Maryville is the Region that weak?

Don't know if I would say weak just yet. Of course Maryville is in a league of their own in this region. That's a giving. What I hear is bout everyone in this region lost a ton, especially Bradley and the Owls. With the exception of Maryville, everyone should be on the same page in this region this year. Be fun to watch. Won't have someone pulling away from 2nd either.