Loretto @ Wayne County

wildcat89

It's time to get this season started and what better way to do it than with two old region 6 rivals! I don't know much at all about this Loretto team but I do know this WC team is hungry and ready to get this season kicked off! WC is comng in with a 20+ senior team with almost all their starters returning on the line and backfield. WC did lose a lot of speed from last year but have replaced it with bigger and stronger backs that will fit this veer offense well, going to be lots of pounding the ball and controlling the clock. Hope there's still some Loretto fans out there to talk it up on here this week and the WC posters to come out of hiding, Go Cats!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be getting two players back that have missed most of fall camp.  They will contribute on both sides of the ball for the cats.  I am biased on this but the line play has been good in the past few scrimmages and should be a strong point for us this year.  3 yards and a cloud of dust keeps coming to mind! 

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

If all their basketball and baseball players played football I don't if anyone could beat them.

We would have spanked them every year. I would have loved to seen some of those guys play. Played with lots of attitude on basketball court and baseball filed but would have wiping snot off their face if they had played the wildcats the last four years. No doubt!  

2 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I think that Loretto will get their football program back on track now that Weathers is gone, they were always tough

No doubt they've had some good teams over the years but ran into powerhouses when there were just three classifications. Coach Toner could get the boys out and those players played with a lot of guts! If I recall, they've had several young men play college ball over the years.