Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

On 5/23/2019 at 7:59 PM, BigEdMo said:

Peabody will will the  sloberknocker in the region again. Aville will be the second best team and the only chance to clip the Tide. And we all know the tide can have a let down. But I see Another gold ball back in region 7. Sloberknocker for life

You not thinking the UC machine will get back to its dominate ways ????

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

They will just not next year. Watch out for them at the end of the season though !! 

I think for non region games they always have a edge with the veer, that being said the Tide and Cards have seen it enough to somewhat adjust !!! Let me know if you need some Black and Gold gear to wear to the Tide vs the SCLU MudDawgs opening day!!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

12 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Going to be interesting again this year as everyone expects. Can Trenton get their 3rd gold ball, 2nd in a row? Can Adamsville or UC challenge? Does GC have anymore ammo in the arsenal? Does McKenzie stay down or get back to their winning ways? 

I honestly don’t think there will be as much parody in this region this year. Last year proved any team could get beat on just about any night (with an expection of maybe two teams [Halls & Aville]). I think Peabody is leaps & bounds better than any other team in this region. They pretty much showed that last year outside of the loss to GC. They beat every team they faced by double digits besides Milan & the most points they gave up all year long was in week 1 against Milan with 26 being scored. Peabody will be the team to beat in all of 2A this year. With that being said, the rest of the region will be battling it out for the runner up spot. UC should be improved. GC won’t be as good as this past year. Adamsville should be a little better & Halls will be lucky if they don’t get beat by 14+ every game, & McKenzie may be able to build off of the strong ending of the season they had last year. I don’t think region will be near as tough as last year was. 

4 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I honestly don’t think there will be as much parody in this region this year. Last year proved any team could get beat on just about any night (with an expection of maybe two teams [Halls & Aville]). I think Peabody is leaps & bounds better than any other team in this region. They pretty much showed that last year outside of the loss to GC. They beat every team they faced by double digits besides Milan & the most points they gave up all year long was in week 1 against Milan with 26 being scored. Peabody will be the team to beat in all of 2A this year. With that being said, the rest of the region will be battling it out for the runner up spot. UC should be improved. GC won’t be as good as this past year. Adamsville should be a little better & Halls will be lucky if they don’t get beat by 14+ every game, & McKenzie may be able to build off of the strong ending of the season they had last year. I don’t think region will be near as tough as last year was. 

You may have beat us by double didgets but we had you on the ropes after the first half in the playoffs. We were ahead. We did not stick with the game plan and went back to the same basic crap from all year. I would Have pulled out the old Statue of Liberty and any other stuff. Trenton is beatable as long as you do not stick to basic game plans. I believe The parody will be there still. Even though we are gone.  Hahahahahaha. 

34 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

You may have beat us by double didgets but we had you on the ropes after the first half in the playoffs. We were ahead. We did not stick with the game plan and went back to the same basic crap from all year. I would Have pulled out the old Statue of Liberty and any other stuff. Trenton is beatable as long as you do not stick to basic game plans. I believe The parody will be there still. Even though we are gone.  Hahahahahaha. 

You guys didn’t stick to the game plan because we came out in the second half and shut it down. 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

You guys didn’t stick to the game plan because we came out in the second half and shut it down. 

No no. Let’s not get to out there. You beat us and that is a given. We went back to an old offense set in the second half. Not because you stoped the offense in the first. Remember we lead at half. Defense we lost our starting LB which affected the D. I am Not taking anything away from you guys. We would not have been able to hang. But it was not that you caused us to change. It was voluntary. 

Edited by BigEdMo

12 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

10 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

No no. Let’s not get to out there. You beat us and that is a given. We went back to an old offense set in the second half. Not because you stoped the offense in the first. Remember we lead at half. Defense we lost our starting LB which affected the D. I am Not taking anything away from you guys. We would not have been able to hang. But it was not that you caused us to change. It was voluntary. 

Cmon man... really? In 2 games Peabody outscored you guys 91-7... & you’re saying that Peabody didn’t shut you guys down? I usually agree with a lot of what you say but this is really far out there man. 

11 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

This is the stuff that false hope is made of. 

• Like 1