Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

45 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I know D2 is. I am Living vicariously through your board now

I have noticed very little chatter on the D2 side of things !!!! They having high tea and crumpets and such, yall TCA bush shakers dont fit in !!! Man dont remind me yall are gone its still a sore spot for me !!!!!! Nothing wrong with the whole vicariously thing though I got 2 graduated and my youngest girl hitting her senior year !!!!!! I am reliving my high school days every time the Tide hit the turf !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

38 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I have noticed very little chatter on the D2 side of things !!!! They having high tea and crumpets and such, yall TCA bush shakers dont fit in !!! Man dont remind me yall are gone its still a sore spot for me !!!!!! Nothing wrong with the whole vicariously thing though I got 2 graduated and my youngest girl hitting her senior year !!!!!! I am reliving my high school days every time the Tide hit the turf !!!

We are the cousin Eddies in D2. The crapper is full and we will let them all know it. Hahahaha. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hearing the Cardinals should be back in normal form next season !!! Hows it goi g down there??? Man 1 bad season outta how many late playoff rides ???? We all have down years in small ball !!!!! 

Yeah we were hit with the injury bug last year.  We had something like 13 or 14 different starters get injured last year at some point.  We will be  better this year but going to have to get some young guys to step up.