Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, cardfan said:

Actually the new play clock will increase plays or possessions in a game.  In studies in the old system the ball would be spotted and marked ready for play in about 18-20 seconds between end of play.  The new rule ball is spotted and marked in 10-12 seconds.  It increases the opportunities for more snaps.  It will not be a huge advantage to teams like UC.  40 second play clock will be started as soon as possible once the spot is marked from previous play.  No waiting in referee to blow it ready and no waiting for teams to move to next spot.  It all happens simultaneous.

Sounds like it should in fact move the action along a bit faster . Thats good news ! Hey big Ed MO me and the Tide Coach T faithful are having a "recruiting day" for new Tide fans !!! Free to join until August 23 !!! With admission into the club you must meet requirments that follow !!

1. Pot Belly " can be from Pulled Pork Nachos or Beer" your choice.

2. Ability to defend "urine" jokes quickly and effeciently .

3. Your pick up truck and or car must leave a oil spot on parkin lot no less the 9 inches in diameter at all football games" cause we spend all our money on the aformentioned beer Bbq nachos Tide gear amd Coach T plus memberships .

4. You must actively hate all Bulldog fans " BPM" excluded as he is actually a Golden Tide operative working to decode Bulldawg game plans for us since the ColdWar.

5. Must love to shake bushes and stir pots more than your 3rd  born child " if third born child is not applicable a wife or sibling can be used in place "

6. ROLL TIDE must be substituted in your everyday conversations frequently !

See approved uses below!

6a. Hey Ed did your mom get outa jail yet?

Response ROLL TIDE

6b. Ed your wifes in labor are you gonna leave Walter Kilzer stadium to see her ?

Response ROLL TIDE

6c. Ed have you hear the Tide is gonna Donkey Stomp the East for B2B gold ?

ROLL DANG  TIDE

7 This is the most highest of all Tide rule as follows !! You must buy all aformentioned Tide merch from GoldDoctor as his Merch is tha best around!!! Budget must remain at 500 a week first year , this year will be known as you "Tide Cherry Pop year" Pls get with the Good Doc. so he can get your sweater vest size in Black N Gold

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

GET BETTER

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Sounds like it should in fact move the action along a bit faster . Thats good news ! Hey big Ed MO me and the Tide Coach T faithful are having a "recruiting day" for new Tide fans !!! Free to join until August 23 !!! With admission into the club you must meet requirments that follow !!

3. Your pick up truck and or car must leave a oil spot on parkin lot no less the 9 inches in diameter at all football games" cause we spend all our money on the aformentioned beer Bbq nachos Tide gear amd Coach T plus memberships .

4. You must actively hate all Bulldog fans " BPM" excluded as he is actually a Golden Tide operative working to decode Bulldawg game plans for us since the ColdWar.

5. Must love to shake bushes and stir pots more than your 3rd  born child " if third born child is not applicable a wife or sibling can be used in place "

See approved uses below!

Response ROLL TIDE

6b. Ed your wifes in labor are you gonna leave Walter Kilzer stadium to see her ?

Response ROLL TIDE

ROLL DANG  TIDE

7 This is the most highest of all Tide rule as follows !! You must buy all aformentioned Tide merch from GoldDoctor as his Merch is tha best around!!! Budget must remain at 500 a week first year , this year will be known as you "Tide Cherry Pop year" Pls get with the Good Doc. so he can get your sweater vest size in Black N Gold

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

GET BETTER

Dude this is classic P Pride mess right here !!!!!!

Welcome Big Ed if you choose to accept this Golden opportunity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

See approved uses below!

Response ROLL TIDE

Response ROLL TIDE

ROLL DANG  TIDE

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

GET BETTER

:shock:

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 9:33 AM, PeabodyPride said:

See approved uses below!

Response ROLL TIDE

Response ROLL TIDE

ROLL DANG  TIDE

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

GET BETTER

Classic Post

• Thanks 1