Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

20 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

BigEdMo been praying for yalls fine young fella at QB s surgery to go well!! Praying hard for that fine young man!!!!

It went well. He came home today. All the seniors are at his house tonight. This is a tight senior class. He is going to stay involved. He will be signaling the plays in this year. Thanks for the prayers. Just ready to get this started. Mine is a senior so this is my last year. Well for a little while. I got A boy in 6th so watch out in 3 years. Hahahaha

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

It went well. He came home today. All the seniors are at his house tonight. This is a tight senior class. He is going to stay involved. He will be signaling the plays in this year. Thanks for the prayers. Just ready to get this started. Mine is a senior so this is my last year. Well for a little while. I got A boy in 6th so watch out in 3 years. Hahahaha

Who does TCA open up with? 

34 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Guys remember our buddy redrage in your prayers.  He needs them bad right now.  Remember his son as well.  Times will be hard for awhile.  Makes football seem so unimportant.  Thanks region 7-2a slobbers

Prayers sent brother!!! Football is "fun" and I do enjoy the friendship and banter,we all know when to pull together and I know so many of us will keep them in our prayers!!!! Go Cardinals