Oneida @ Claiborne

Guest Fall101

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to the Indians and Coach Lambert as they get ready for two road trips.  Better make sure we get this one, since everyone seems to think GP is the stiffer test.  IMO, they are all tough or you wouldn't even line up.  No one enters thinking they don't have a chance when the score starts dead even.

Kazanity

Guest Fall101

49-9 Oneida wins!

Looked very good runnin the ball. They didn't have to throw it at all. They got 5-7 yards a pop. Good to start off 1-0. GP will be tough next week! 

Guest Fall101
6 minutes ago, harley04 said:

spike 49 points scares the crap out me.:-o

I’ll be honest Harley. Oneida has 3-4 guys that will run the ball and will knock the piss out of ya! It’s gonna be fun to watch Oneida’s backs against GP’s line. Another thing I wouldn’t punt it to #22 he housed em tonight. It’s gonna be a fun one and I can promise ya it will be a slobber knocker. 

Edited by Fall101

29 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

49-9 Oneida wins!

Looked very good runnin the ball. They didn't have to throw it at all. They got 5-7 yards a pop. Good to start off 1-0. GP will be tough next week! 

What did me and O&B  tell you spike. Oneida plays physical football . Great win Congrats

Guest Fall101
5 minutes ago, pujo said:

What did me and O&B  tell you spike. Oneida plays physical football . Great win Congrats

I agreed with you! It will be interesting to see what they will do when they have to throw the ball and that will be next week. If Oneida has to throw the ball a lot next week then it may not be a good thing but if they can run and establish the run and use the pass to keep the D honest then it will be a fun and winnable football game. However if Oneida can’t establish a run game then it may be a long night. 

Edited by Fall101