Lipscomb Academy

Fortnite

up to this point he has proven that 20 years as a back-up coach dont make u the guy...then again all them CoG players could b bein recruited down to that that south nashville loop......they will take sum of that money they were gonna use to build that new athletic center and hire grant reynolds to help pull the program from the celler.....been there and dont wish it on nobody

..reynolds likes the Church o God tour and could b the one to safe it

...Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

17 hours ago, Mothman26 said:

1-10 only win vs GP

What has happened to both L and Goodpasture? 

I remember for many years thier game was always broadcast on TV and was always a good game.

who would have ever thought these programs would fight it out to determine the worst HS private in Nashville.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, wahoo said:

I remember for many years thier game was always broadcast on TV and was always a good game.

who would have ever thought these programs would fight it out to determine the worst HS private in Nashville.

Idk about goodpasture but from the outside looking in lipscomb doesn’t put a emphasis on athletics like they use to that’s the only reason I can find they just opened a beautiful indoor facility but clearly it hasn’t helped 

an attempted target of 3 million on a new athletic building dont mean loss of focus on sports.....maybe if they were buildin a new 4H buildin it might

...thinkin it might be that move into that new D2 division of 3 classes.....Haslams Pilot School of Knoxville kinda thinkin same thing....they were the largest 2 schools in D2-A when there were only 2 classes

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

23 hours ago, wahoo said:

Nothing has happened to Goodpasture or Lipscomb.  It's really a changing of the times with many young couples making the decision to send their children to public schools that are paid for with tax payer dollars.  All private schools are expensive and the tuition increases appear to have no end.  Both schools (Lipscomb & Goodpasture) are playing in the BIG BOY LEAGUE now and if you are not able to or refuse to give 100% of what a family qualifies for in financial aid you will be left standing at the train station.  The day's of a family making major sacrifices (new home, new car, boat, vacations, etc...)  to send a child to school X, Y, or Z because they are Church of Christ, Baptist, Catholic, etc... are long gone and will probably never return.  I could easily see some private schools begin to close there doors in the very near future due to a major drop in enrollment numbers.  

Edited by cbg
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Booger said:

an attempted target of 3 million on a new athletic building dont mean loss of focus on sports.....maybe if they were buildin a new 4H buildin it might

...thinkin it might be that move into that new D2 division of 3 classes.....Haslams Pilot School of Knoxville kinda thinkin same thing....they were the largest 2 schools in D2-A when there were only 2 classes

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

School didn’t pay for the facility it was alumni donations

1 hour ago, Mothman26 said:

School didn’t pay for the facility it was alumni donations

never thought school cashed in for it......thank goodness for them donors...specially the big ones......whish Vermont Ave had a few more large willin......Bishop needed a new house up in Knoxville

Booger just sayin :eek:

2 hours ago, cbg said:

Nothing has happened to Goodpasture or Lipscomb.  It's really a changing of the times with many young couples making the decision to send their children to public schools that are paid for with tax payer dollars.  All private schools are expensive and the tuition increases appear to have no end.  Both schools (Lipscomb & Goodpasture) are playing in the BIG BOY LEAGUE now and if you are not able to or refuse to give 100% of what a family qualifies for in financial aid you will be left standing at the train station.  The day's of a family making major sacrifices (new home, new car, boat, vacations, etc...)  to send a child to school X, Y, or Z because they are Church of Christ, Baptist, Catholic, etc... are long gone and will probably never return.  I could easily see some private schools begin to close there doors in the very near future due to a major drop in enrollment numbers.  

Don't tell that to the DCA crowd, shhhhh.......Playerscoach and the other DCA posters will eat you alive if you believe anything other than DCA is exempt from falling enrollment. It only happens to other private schools in Nashville. 

I made a similar post to yours regarding ALL privates in Nashville under the DCA thread and the DCA folks got up in arms. 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, wahoo said:

Don't tell that to the DCA crowd, shhhhh.......Playerscoach and the other DCA posters will eat you alive if you believe anything other than DCA is exempt from falling enrollment. It only happens to other private schools in Nashville. 

I made a similar post to yours regarding ALL privates in Nashville under the DCA thread and the DCA folks got up in arms. 

When they begin to cut staff and services you will know the enrollment is down.  If DCA is exempt from worrying about $$$ maybe they want to step up and play BA, MBA or Ensworth.  It would be men playing little boys.  MBA just received a gift in the 100 million plus range.  I seriously doubt they experience any financial issues in the near future.