Nov. 3 Riverdale Play Day

warriorcoach

Riverdale will host their third annual boy's play day on Saturday, November 3rd this year.  You can request as many varsity and JV games as you like.  We will have a wide variety of competitive levels and games will be hosted at both Riverdale and Blackman High School.  The cost for each game is $40.  The teams that participated last year were Brentwood Academy, East Hamilton, Lawrence County, Clarksville, Coffee County, Columbia Academy, Brentwood, Upperman, Oakland, Siegel, Hume Fogg, Independence, Grundy County, Van Buren County, Lebanon, Ravenwood, Stratford, Riverdale and Blackman.  We will be able to expand the field to 30 teams this year.  Anyone that is interested should email Coach Michael Voss at vossm@rcschools.net. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the teams that have committed to the play day so far:

BGA, Blackman, Brentwood, Chester County, Clarksville, Columbia Academy, Community, CPA, Dyersburg, Father Ryan, Grundy County, Hillsboro, Hume Fogg, Independence, Jellico, Knox Webb, LEAD Academy, Lincoln County, Loretto, Marshall County, Page, Providence Christian, Ravenwood, Red Boiling Springs, Riverdale, Siegel, Station Camp, Stratford, Upperman, Walker Valley, West Creek, and Whites Creek.

It's going to be a great day of games.  Admission will be $5.00 at the gate and will be good for all gyms.  If anyone is interested in playing that day please call Michael Voss at 615-542-5907 or email at vossm@rcschools.net.

• 2 months later...

Here is the schedule of games for this Saturday in Murfreesboro.  Admission is $5.00 and good for all gyms plus there will be concessions at each gym.  It should be a great day of games.

Time

Riverdale Main

Riverdale Aux

Blackman Main

Blackman Aux

PCA Main

PCA Aux

8:00

Grundy County vs. Marshall County

Blackman vs. Ravenwood

Father Ryan vs. Siegel

PCA JV vs. Community JV