Anderson County host Carter

BarneySox2007

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

After AC beat Elizabethton convincingly that is actually when everyone in East Tennessee took the Mavericks very serious. I gave Greeneville the victory and I am very proud at least an East Tennessee team won the state. We can't look in the past as to how this game could or should have turned out. I firmly believe that the Mavs are on a mission and if we meet up this could very well be one of the best high school football games in a long while. I do believe it is the Mavs year to win the state. I am really concerned however that we may be playing Elizabethton when the smoke clears. Nothing meant by that I just think Elizabethton has learned some things they did not know before playing Greeneville last year and the same applies to playing AC. So I am actually a little worried to play Elizabethton. Just my opinion and we all have one. Good luck this year and I hope everyone stays healthy.

What people fail to realize is that if you can stop the passing game, then the running game will kill you. If you stop the running game big play over the top im curious to how that will happen. Simply put there is just way too much talent lined up in Green.

Edited by Devilsx4

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OR blows out DB by more than 40; the Devil's are no longer considered the best team in the state. Then just maybe and possibly, the Devil's are just average depending on OR future success. That would be interesting! One game may not determine how good you are but how good was you opponent?

I wouldn’t bring how good opponents are into the conversation if I was you. The Cows conference and non conference(which they control) is absolutely horrendous. 

I know it’s hard for you to understand but Greeneville is the best team in 4a just go ask Jesse Smithey. He has them at number 2 in his poll for east Tn and will probably move into the #1 spot very soon. And if you were wondering the cows are #7 ha ha ha ha ha 

22 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I wouldn’t bring how good opponents are into the conversation if I was you. The Cows conference and non conference(which they control) is absolutely horrendous. 

I know it’s hard for you to understand but Greeneville is the best team in 4a just go ask Jesse Smithey. He has them at number 2 in his poll for east Tn and will probably move into the #1 spot very soon. And if you were wondering the cows are #7 ha ha ha ha ha 

:popcorneater:

7 hours ago, Devilsx4 said:

What people fail to realize is that if you can stop the passing game, then the running game will kill you. If you stop the running game big play over the top im curious to how that will happen. Simply put there is just way too much talent lined up in Green.

That sounds like your describing AC.

• Upvote 1