Anderson County host Carter

BarneySox2007

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hope you guys really do well this year. Are you getting a lot good talent from the area. JMS and RMS or do you lose most to OR. I believe AC only uses Norris but they may get some from Clinton too?

Clinton gets the majority of their players from Norwood Middle and Clinton Middle. 

AC gets theirs from Lake City Middle and Norris Middle.

5 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Clinton gets the majority of their players from Norwood Middle and Clinton Middle. 

AC gets theirs from Lake City Middle and Norris Middle.

In all honesty I do wish success to Clinton. I want both high schools to perform well and have great seasons year end and year out.

Does Oliver springs still get players from Norwood? I always hear through the grapevine that happens.

2 hours ago, haweanbula said:

In all honesty I do wish success to Clinton. I want both high schools to perform well and have great seasons year end and year out.

Does Oliver springs still get players from Norwood? I always hear through the grapevine that happens.

Yes Oliver Springs usually gets the majority of the players from Norwood. 

When I went to Norwood it was a Junior High and there was only about 5 of us that went to Clinton, and the rest went to Oliver Springs. It just depends on where you live which high school you're zoned for.

14 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hope you guys really do well this year. Are you getting a lot good talent from the area. JMS and RMS or do you lose most to OR. I believe AC only uses Norris but they may get some from Clinton too?

Funny you didnt say lakecity ,considering 90% of the studs in the past come from there..but i guess you were talking nowadays.

• Upvote 2