Friday Main Event Lineup for Week One!

FridayMainEvent

THE OFFICIAL PREGAME FOR COACHT.COM!!

We are sponsored exclusively by CoachT.com and we hope you guys will check us out each week of the season:

We are confident our pregame lineup will matchup well against any in the state and we hope you'll make us your pregame destination each and every Friday!  As many of you know, we've cut ties with all radio stations and we're venturing out on our own as a YouTube Live Channel so I hope you'll give us a try and we'll let the material of the show speak for itself.   Can you find a better "quality" production anywhere else??  Absolutely!!  Can you find better content anywhere else??   You be the judge.  Here is what we have lined up for this Friday:

All times are (central)

4:30- Meigs County Head Coach Jason Fitzgerald

4:45- Greenback Head Coach Greg Ryan

5:00- Alcoa Head Coach Gary Rankin

5:15- Fulton Head Coach Rob Black

5:30- Cornersville Head Coach Gerard Randolph

We'll be breaking down all the biggest games statewide in the second hour and this is the exact format you should expect each week!   We always bring you excellent Coaches and discuss the biggest games so I hope you'll make us your destination for pregame football each Friday!

The easiest way to reach us is by clicking my signature to access our website.  From there, you'll find a direct link to our YouTube Channel.  If you will take the time to "subscribe" to our channel, you'll be able to set up reminders so you don't miss the show each week.   Always a great possibility your head coach will join us at some point during the season.   If you prefer, I'm providing a link at the bottom of this post that will also take you directly to the stream for Friday's show.   Again, if you can't remember how to find us, just remember the name of the FridayMainEvent!   put a .com after it and you got us!   Here's a link to the stream for this Friday:

Friday Main Event Next Live Show